Complaint Review: James/don

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:maui Hawaii
2922 N.54th Ave Ste1 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

James/don lapre ripoff business from hell Phoenix Arizona

I will like to discuss how I feel about Don lapre and James Hart. First don lapre is a lying, stupid peace of f***ing trash. I have had the making money package for quite some time, never mad a dime.

I spent $2,210.98 on the 1-900 (hundred) business. his lines were full of s*##t. I order everything his stupid a** reps sole me on. I readed all the reports here, I believe everything I readed thus far. I don't think you can make any money with that s*#t. His 1-900 hundred business help lose so much money it's a shame. I contact everyone possible,and no has respond.

We must face the fact that lapre is a good salesman. I've called Universal Strategies, the told me to called a company by the name of International Business Strategies. You guys can say what you want about International Business Strategies they help me get my refund that I thought I would never see again. Thats RIGHT !!!! all $2,210.98 I repect them they don't promise you anything but they do try. I just recieved it, April 24, 2003 you guys should call them at (313) 895-0629 ask for Jermy I not sure his extention.

Now here's what I must james hart I believe his lies too. I order his system the Internet Cashflow System I must admit, it is a pretty o.k system but his reps bug the s**t out me. If wasn't the fact he offers,a 6 month trail and your own coach I would have order. I personally think any one who socialize with lapre are liars. James system is o.k thats it, I have my I own him to.

If call UBS and don't get threw don't feel bad. James Hart staff does not give out any info on lapre, yet his reps take your info and turn it over to proper authority. I telling you need to speak to jermy at International Business Strategies if you get threw with don's reps at UBS.

This it for me guys, thats the way I recieved my refund.

again james hart and don lapre suck hart system is ok thats the only I like. If I can make money with a company then I like that

John maui, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamesdon/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Jamesdon-lapre-ripoff-business-from-hell-Phoenix-Arizona-56930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on James/don