Complaint Review: Jameson Bank/ Payza

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Cassie.M — Campbelltown Other Australia
Jameson Bank/ Payza
200 Front Street,West Toronto, ON, Canada Campbelltown, Select State/Province United States of America

Jameson Bank/ Payza Jameson Bank /Payza/ Deutsche Trust Company America Entire Savings put into Payza via Jameson Bank/Payza BankWire which left my account 3rd of August. Payza cancelled the BankWire transfer and now my money is nowhere to be seen! Campbelltown

*Author of original report: Thankyou thankyou!!

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

*Author of original report: Reported the problem on RipOffReport and Get Satisfaction.com

*Author of original report: How?

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I am not by definition a rich person by ANY means and when my husband was presented with an opportunity to invest in something that was safe and a smart investment for our future, we were excited to do this. He has used Payza before without any problems but never transferred the amount of money that I did.
It was my entire savings....$1850, which may not seem like a lot to most, but it was everything I had saved that financial year.
So I completed an online BankWire through Payza at 1am on the 3rd of August, for which I had to go my local bank CBA and complete a physical BankWire of the money (for which I have documented evidence). The money was transferred to the exact details that Payza had given me, I had taken my iPad and showed the exact details as they were on the website for her to transfer them to, and she completed it and printed me a copy which I have. Ir said on the website it could take up to give business days...so we waited...and waited...and waited... Until in ally I started looking into it...it had been nearly a month. I sent various emails to them begging for their help as this money was the last lot I would ever get like this as I am a Uni student and would not have the chance to save like this for the next 5years...and got nothing. I even lodged the email attaching all my documentation, proof of the BankWire and the emails the sent me confirming it. To my horror, I checked it (as I do every few days) just a few ads ago and PAYZA HAD CANCELLED MY BANK WIRE on their end with no explanation, no email to notify me, no indication as to where my mney was or when I would be getting it back, NOTHING! Please help, I thought I could trust this company and they have set back our young family an entire year of savings...the only savings we had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jameson-Bank-Payza/Campbelltown-Select-StateProvince-2560/Jameson-Bank-Payza-Jameson-Bank-Payza-Deutsche-Trust-Company-America-Entire-Savings-put-941438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jameson Bank/ Payza

Thankyou thankyou!!

AUTHOR: Cassie.M - (Australia)

I had my money 20 minutes after I received my email...you don't know what this means to me and my family. We are now able to go ahead with our plans for the future. Thankyou a thousand times!!

Hello

AUTHOR: Payza_Tarik - (Canada)

Hey, Let us know if things are back on track! Getsatisfaction is very active, so I'm sure someone picked up your issue and treated it with importance.

Kind regards,
Tarik

Reported the problem on RipOffReport and Get Satisfaction.com

AUTHOR: Cassie.M - (Australia)

I have now contacted you on both RipOffReport and GetSatisfaction.com/Payza..... Can you please answer on or both of them ASAP? I have now been without this money for nearly 2 months, we need it to be put into our account. Please help.

How?

AUTHOR: Cassie.M - (Australia)

Hey there, thanks for acknowledging me and my situation!
I have sent these things through already but would be willing to do it again if you can give me your email address? I don't really want to sort this out over Facebook or twitter.
I have the document that my bank gave me and emails of confirmation from Payza...will that do?
Thanks heaps!

Hello

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hello,
I wanted to introduce my self to you. My name is Tarik and I work with Payza's online community. We came across your issue and wanted to reach out and help! I'm really sorry to hear that your funds have yet to be credited. Sometimes, key pieces of information don't properly get communicated by the banks. We'll need to look into this for you to determine what exactly happened.

Get back to me with your transaction reference number when you have a chance.

I'll be able to get this checked out with our banking operations. Remember to send us a scan of the paper work your bank provided you.

Also, we have an active presence on Facebook and Twitter if you prefer. There, you'll know your questions or issues will be looked into.

Sincerely,