Complaint Review: Jameson Inn indy Airport

5860 Fortune Circle West Indianapolis, Indiana USA
  • Phone: 3172480621
  • Web:
  • Category: Airports

Jameson Inn indy Airport Used to be called, Days Inn Airport parking has a minimum charge of 5 days that they don't tell you until you arrive and shuttle was not available for an hour Indianapolis Indiana

They advertised a good parking rate on https://www.airportparking.com/ but when I showed-up they had a minimum 5-day charge when I was staying just over the weekend.

Once I had arrived and finishing waiting in line at the front-desk to pay, they told me to wait until 15 minutes after the hour for the shuttle to leave.  20 minutes later I asked about the shuttle driver.  They called on the phone to some office and no one picked-up.  About 5 minutes later, I asked again.  I saw the lady at the desk dial a number again, but still no answer.

After 5 more minutes a man came out of the elevator with a broom in his hand.  They told him to take me to the airport.  When asked during the ride over, he said that he was available the whole time.  He was just cleaning up.  It appeared to me that the "extra" lady at the front desk was just too lazy to find him.  In addition, she was very insistent that I be at the right place at the right time.

When I returned Monday morning, I kept calling the front desk asking when the shuttle will arrive.  It did not appear for an hour but the front-desk person kept telling me the shuttle is on the way.  I know it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to travel from the hotel to the airport.  The gentlemen at the desk kept saying that I had missed the shuttle and that it is returning for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jameson-Inn-indy-Airport/Indianapolis-Indiana-46241/Jameson-Inn-indy-Airport-Used-to-be-called-Days-Inn-Airport-parking-has-a-minimum-charge-1081829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jameson Inn indy Airport