Complaint Review: Jamie Czbas

• Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: Rhythmic — Fork Union Virginia United States of America
Jamie Czbas

Jamie Czbas Jamie Rae Non-Delivery of Services After Being Paid internet

*Consumer Comment: Just got off tour and had a BLAST!

*Consumer Comment: I was very satisfied.

I was contacted by Jamie Czbas, aka Jamie Rae, via Twitter about her promotional services and her being a part of a tour agency that gets musical artists on national tours.  She emailed me "copies" of an agreement with another group and an example of the artist/agency binder to assure me it was a legitimate offer.

We communicated via text message and cell phone, at which point we agreed on a payment amount ($350) and payment date (August 22, 2011.) I made the payment via MoneyGram (still have my reciept) and this was the last day that I actually heard from her. I called, text, and tweeted her to find out what had happened, to which I got no response.

I've since been on Twitter, advising other artists against dealing with her, to which she responded once, denying that she'd ever worked with me. I'd like to get my money back, but even if I can't, I'd get at least some satisfaction in knowing that she won't be able to play with anyone else' dreams and aspirations. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Czbas/internet/Jamie-Czbas-Jamie-Rae-Non-Delivery-of-Services-After-Being-Paid-internet-785957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Czbas

Just got off tour and had a BLAST!

AUTHOR: YungCapone - (United States of America)

Jamie Rae/ Jamie Czbas is VERY LEGIT. Dont let the post fool you. I am newly signed to Def Jam and FEEL FREE to check out my Facebook numbers I also received using her promotion. They are MAXED OUT.

also if you check the YouTube for Throw it in the air its over 30k on the views

Touring was an amazing experience.

When youre at the top you are always going to have someone hate on you or try and bring you donw. DONT BELIEVE THE BULLS**T!

She is LEGIT!

I was very satisfied.

AUTHOR: YungCapone - (United States of America)

This persons hate or repost could not be more false! My promotional numbers have sky rocketed AND my tour was wonderful. I opened up on the recent Usher and Miguel tour and had the time of MY life. Since then I have obtains some sponsorships and working on a project next quarter. DONT LET ONE HATER RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE

-Yung Capone