Complaint Review: Jamie Lewis

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: Terry Snyder — Other Korea (south)
Jamie Lewis
2172 21st street Internet United States of America

Jamie Lewis Digibiz pro, profit miricle. digibizpro 2 Stay away from Jami Lewis and all of his programs and scams Internet

*Author of original report: Jamie Lewis

Please be aware of any products or promotions coming from Jamie Lewis, especially Digibizpro 1 and 2

Jamie has the gift of gab and it's easy to get sucked in 'cause he just seems like a person who you could trust. However, his claims to personally help you make money are completely unfounded.

I spent $997. dollars almost six months ago for his Digibizpro program. He claimed that he would do most of the work, and he did actually put the sites together, taught how to drive traffic to them, how to edit the pages... However, the ebooks that he provided are simply crap!  One of the books on how to enlarger your penis is only 16 pages and that includes the front page, contents, and pages that were double spaced in 16 font, and he expects someone to pay $39.00.

In addition, the content is so poorly written, that I will never try to sell that book to anyone.  The golf ebook he also wrote is identicaly poorly written.  There is nothing in these books that would truly help the customer.

I'm sure that I will not be able to get back any of the $997. back from Jamie Lewis, but I hope to help other people to avoid buying such crap.

I trusted you Jamie until I actually got the books.  I bought all the domains, and now I will use them to sell quality products.

If you want to clear your name, send me back my money.

T. Dean S

Korea

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Lewis/internet/Jamie-Lewis-Digibiz-pro-profit-miricle-digibizpro-2-Stay-away-from-Jami-Lewis-and-all-of-577029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Lewis

Jamie Lewis

AUTHOR: Terry Snyder - (Korea (south))

I would like to retract my initial report about Jamie Lewis and his products, especially Digibizpro.  I would also like to offer a public apology to him and his staff.I, like many others, have fallen on hard times and wrote the report out of frustration, anger, and desperation.

Jamie and his staff have contacted me to offer their personal assistance in an effort to help me succeed. I will follow their advice and am confident that they will do whatever they can to help me.

The only defense I have for my actions is that desperate people do desperate things and often foolish things in desperate times.

My sincere apologies to Jamie, his staff, Rip-off Report, and everyone who read my initial report.