Complaint Review: Jamie Mcmullen

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Mueller's Tile by Design — Saint Louis Missouri
Jamie Mcmullen
Saint Louis, Missouri USA

Jamie Mcmullen uses craigslist to find others to do work he gets paid for yet does not pay. Saint Louis Missouri

After responding to an ad on Craigslist, I received an email from one Jamie Mcmullen. He informed me ( A tile Setter with 20+ years experiance and union trained) he wanted me to finish work for he had no saw and claimed it got stolen. He informed me pay day was Friday and he agreed to a rate of 25$ an hour for labor. I completed one showers tile cuts and cut in a window sill in the shower. I received another address both of which had no electric due to storms that came through late April early June of 2013 in Dellwood, Mo and Edmundson, MO. I cut in aproxx. 50 sq. feet of kitchen tile as none of the cuts had been made, and continued to finish shower enclosure. Next day after running around aquiring materials on my time, I arrived at the residence located in Edmundson to find someone who had a code to enter the house had came in and carried off all of the appliances. After telling him I was going to call the police he instructed me to go ask the neighbors to see if they seen anything strange. He provided me with a discription of the suspected vehical and the neighbors confirmed the incident. After witnessing this I refused to work for this man until after he had showed me he was an honest man. (by paying me what was owed up until then) I have yet to receive any money or response to my multiple attempts of recovering money owed. The total of which is only 16.26 hours at a rate of 25$ per hour. Formal charges will be filed and a request for a lien on the properties will be persued. Beware, either work for free or just wait until he or one of his disgruntled victims rob you blind for all of your tools.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Mcmullen/Saint-Louis-Missouri/Jamie-Mcmullen-uses-craigslist-to-find-others-to-do-work-he-gets-paid-for-yet-does-not-p-1061831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Mcmullen