Complaint Review: Jamie Michelle Allen

230 Sabrina Ct Woodstock, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 770-876-4172
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Jamie Michelle Allen J&A construction Jamie Allen riped me off!!! Woodstock, Georgia

*Author of original report: Update

*Author of original report: Jamie Michelle Allen J&A construction Jamie Allen riped me off!!! j&a roofing jamie allen she took my money did not finish job!!!!

Jamie Allen is the person you should NOT trust with any job. She just want your money, she did not care about job done, or quality of a job. She can promise you 1000 years warranty, once you will give her money she is history and never come back.
She started to work on my roof on July 11, 2010. Today is August 8, 2010 and 1/3 of roof is not done but it is paid for already.
First of all I wanted 25 years shingles, she get me 20 years - rip-off!!!
2nd I paid for 37 square of shingles on my 38 square roof, she said she have some left over, so she will get rest rip-off!!! She did not
3rd she did not finish roof, she said I did not have enough shingles rip-off!!

There is on my roof 6 square not finished. She did not bring shingles, what I paid for at Lowes, to my house and what next SHE RETURN SOME SHINGLES TO GET CASH BACK even before she started job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2010 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Michelle-Allen/Woodstock-Georgia-30188/Jamie-Michelle-Allen-JA-construction-Jamie-Allen-riped-me-off-Woodstock-Georgia-629853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Michelle Allen

Update

AUTHOR: Spring - (USA)

I was contacted by Jamie Allen of J&A Construction and she explained what hardships she went through as her reasons for why she could not finish my roof. She cares to make this situation right by offering monthly payments regarding the damages that happened to my house as a result of an unfinished roof. I believe that it's a fair offer and I wanted to go so far as to even remove the report from the database; however, it's not possible for me to do that. I contacted the "Ripoff Report" company, and they told me that the negative report has to stay and that I should continue to update said report so everyone who reads
the report will see that Jamie Allen knows how to do business.

Everyone makes mistakes in their lifetime and it's clear that Mrs. Allen can face her mistake and work hard to fix it. Every month I will continue to update the report to show how trustworthy Jamie Allen, of J&A Construction, can be.

I can be reached at (((ROR redacted))) if any future questions about Jamie Allen arise.

AUTHOR: Spring - (United States of America)

Jamie Allen is the person you should NOT trust with any job.
She just want your money, she did not care about job done, or quality of a job.
First of all I wanted 25 years shingles, she get me 20 years - rip-off!!!
3rd she did not finish roof, she said I did not have enough shingles rip-off!!
I do have copy of her return from Lowes and manager told me it is crime so he advised me to call police and report her. If there is someone who wants to join me in report please write to email z63_up7@comcast.net and I will include you as victim of her rip-off case. Roof what is finished is leaking. And she is not picking up her phone when I call her from my home phone. She will pick up if I use friends phone, because she thinks it is new job coming.