Complaint Review: Jamie Sears

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Tupper Lake New York
Jamie Sears
Trailer Park Tupper Lake, New York United States of America

Jamie Sears is nothing but a no good loser that steals from everybody, mother beater Tupper Lake New York

*Consumer Comment: What a gene pool... and what a school system

*Consumer Comment: Update for Tiffany---

*Consumer Comment: Back on Track

*Consumer Comment: Tupper Lake Stats

*Consumer Suggestion: Tupper Lake...Peyton Place?? the mud slinging, finger pointing

*Consumer Comment: Tupper Lake Statistics, just what we all needed to know

*Consumer Suggestion: Dear residents of Tupper

*Consumer Comment: people calm down and stop pointing fingers

*Consumer Comment: Does this crap really happen in Tupper Lake?

*Consumer Suggestion: crazy

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like a town of real winners

*Consumer Comment: Didn't see it first hand did u?

*Consumer Comment: F*ck you, miss ashley

*Consumer Comment: Walk In someone else's shoes before you make acusations

Jamie Sears is nothing but a loser. He steels from everybody including his own family. Not to mention he beats his own mother. He is a poor bastard that has no life. He sold a nice t.v to a friend for 10 dollars just so he could get something to eat from MCDONALDS.

He spends all his time and money on drugs. No wonder he has no life. After getting kicked out of his house he lived with a friend... after a week of staying with him for FREE ( getting free cigs and food) he decided to steel from him ( This was his BEST friend) He also broke into one of my good friends home, steeling expensive shit. After steeling he ran away out of town and now nobody could find him.

This was reported to the police but NOBODY knows where he is. Can you say "F***ING LOSER"

Lindsey Tupper Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2003 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Sears/Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Jamie-Sears-is-nothing-but-a-no-good-loser-that-steals-from-everybody-mother-beater-Tuppe-73413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Sears

What a gene pool... and what a school system

AUTHOR: Worst - (U.S.A.)

I really think that Tupper, NY should be made into a reality show. It would really make the rest of the world feel better about themselves. Between this and the drama with those apparently-nasty Peck boys, I think I know where I'm taking my next vacation. hehe... What a gene pool... and what a school system. Losers.

Update for Tiffany---

AUTHOR: Pete - (U.S.A.)

Ash, Linds, Jamie, and his mother have all moved to the Tripple A Trailer Park. They live in three separate single-wides; One occupied by Ash, the second by Jamie and his mother, the third by Linds. Ash and Linds are due to give birth about the same time. Jamie divides his time between the two trailers. His mother is the original 'Steel(sic) Magnolia' and daily prepares potions to ward off the evil spirits that seem to have taken over her little boy.

And they lived happily ever after. The End.

Back on Track

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

I am afraid we have gotten off of the subject. Where are Ashley and Lindsey? My curiousity is killing me, I must know if Jamie still has a job, and how his mother is doing. Have Ash and Linds have found each other at the Tastee Freez and pulled each others' hair out yet? I have never had any desire to visit New York...too cold. But, I think I may make an exception to see the main hunting ground for the next guests on the Jerry Springer Show! Keep up the good work Tupper Lake!

Tupper Lake Stats

AUTHOR: Honny - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for posting these, C. I have been meaning to research the stats myself, but I always got caught up in reading the next chapter.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Tupper Lake...Peyton Place?? the mud slinging, finger pointing

AUTHOR: Godiva - (U.S.A.)

like so many people have been reading various reports regarding Tupper Lake and I am speechless at the mud slinging, finger pointing and overall nonsense that goes on there.

Did you ever hear the expression, If you don't want drama, Don't make drama? I think a lot of problems would be avoided if residents would stay away from crap going on. A vicious cycle will stop if people just step away from any negativity.

Also, as a suggestion to the editor, please include a spell check feature before submissions are posted. The grammatical and spelling errors are annoying and just plain sad.

My curiousity has been growing since I've been reading these posts. I just can't help but hear Dueling Banjos while I check out these posts. Maybe next Spring, my boyfriend and I will take a drive and see if all of the previous posts are true. Just don't make us squeal like pigs!

=O)

Tupper Lake Statistics, just what we all needed to know

AUTHOR: C - (U.S.A.)

I lived in a town smaller than this for 3 years with no such controversy. From what I found, I guess I can't say I'm suprised.

Population (year 2000): 3,935, Est. population in July 2004: 3,870 (-1.7% change)
Males: 1,917 (48.7%), Females: 2,018 (51.3%)

Elevation: 560 feet

County: Franklin

Land area: 1.8 square miles

Zip code: 12986

Median resident age: 36.5 years
Median household income: $31,654 (year 2000)
Median house value: $62,500 (year 2000)

New: Tupper Lake, NY residents, houses, and apartments details

Races in Tupper Lake:

White Non-Hispanic (97.5%)
Two or more races (0.9%)
Black (0.8%)
American Indian (0.6%)
Hispanic (0.5%)
Ancestries: French (49.9%), Irish (20.9%), French Canadian (9.6%), English (9.2%), German (6.7%), United States (3.7%).

For population 25 years and over in Tupper Lake

Now married: 44.4%
Separated: 5.0%
Widowed: 7.8%
Divorced: 15.1%
2.5% Foreign born (1.9% North America, 0.3% Europe).

Population change in the 1990s: -179 (-4.4%).

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Dear residents of Tupper

AUTHOR: Me - (Antarctica)

I first off want to tell you I have never even heard of Tupper Lake New York until last night, while searching the Rip Off Report for a totally different reason. In the last 24 hours I have read over 300 posts related to this town. Later this spring, I plan on going to New York to visit for the first time in my life, I currently live in the Midwest, but raised on the west coast. I will be visiting y'all! I won't look down on you because I'm well off. I want to get to experience this town first hand. When you see a huge motor home pulling in towing a Jeep, that is me, and the people from Cali, and New Mex and AZ (that's Arizona) and the other out of staters I'm inviting to come with me, that have been posting here. I see such huge potential here, really. I was going to go to Alabama, but the dear resident of this town have won me over. I am extremely flexible with scheduling, so what is the best time to visit and take in the sights? Any information would be greatly appreciated. How bout it other out of state posters? Are you up for it? Time to go slumming! I am also interested in finding out how much real estate is up for sale at this current time. Did I here something about a ski area? Is it good enough for snowmobiling as well? Please, all get back with me, this is not a joke.
Sincere Investor, curiositeir, Jon

people calm down and stop pointing fingers

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

ok so it is a little weird that u guys choose this website to complain about other people and not a business but whatever , somtimes people must be public with private things . ok so first i would like to make comment to the writer who said he had drug abusers in his family and that gives him the right to say that sombody he has never met is probably doing drugs and is stealing and doing bad things to people . Well i think maybe u should consider the implications of such comments .

When i was 15 somone my mother trusted confidant told her i was on drugs . i had been in a little trouble lately, nothing beyond any sane non drug using teenager, but mother decided this person being a trusted confidant had to be telling the truth . The next 2 yrs of my life were awful my mom constantly thought i was on drugs kept demanding that i go to programs ( i refused to go i was not on drugs ), she cried all the time kept me on lockdown when i should have been having fun with my friends, went through my things, i won't even go into everything we went through in that time .

2 yrs after the fact It turns out that the trusted person who told her and swore that they saw me doing drugs and other awful things was a crack cocain addict ( well hidden one for some time but eventually the truth always comes out ) all of the pain my family went through was only a lie told to help cover up circumstances surronding somone elses addiction, so just because somone says somone is doing awful things doesn't mean that they are doing them or on drugs.

i would like to comment on the statement he stole from my friends, NO ONE EVER HAS A RIGHT to say based on the experiences of others that anyone is a thief . Does not matter if your best friend boyfriend or anyone close to u until that person does somthing to u .

People will lie, and make things up for a variety of reasons, how would u like it if someone you do not even know got online and started saying terrible things about u, although this person has never had u do anything bad to them personally, but supposedly u did somthing to 1 or more of there friends so it must be true.

My fiance was jumped and beaten, and his very expensive ( he has a very bad vision problem and his lens tend to cost about $200 more than averrage ones apeice ) were bent, cracked and missing an arm by the time it was done , and it was because a friend of ours told a friend of his that my fiance had stolen a very exspensive guitar of his , after that everytime somthing got lost at somones house it must have been my fiance ( rumers tend to spread like wildfire )

several months after the beating he came and tried to apologize to us it seems that he had recently found his guitar, he had gotten drunk and left it at a friends house, forgotten aout it and , the last time he could rember having it my finace was playing it so he thought he had left it at our house and that my fiance had pawned it or somthing. one by one all the stolen items were found but by this point the damage had been done to his good name ,

3 years later we are living on another side of town and doing much better but are many friends shorter.

to wrap up this comment ( i am sorry guys i know this is very long and maybe boring to some )
never ever believe a rumer no matter who says its true , never ever spread a rumer beacause until u see an action first hand thats all any story is .

I am not saying don't be cautious when u hear acusations like that , but don't go around perpetuating them .

Does this crap really happen in Tupper Lake?

AUTHOR: Krayven - (U.S.A.)

I am astounded by the amount of drama that goes on in Tupper Lake. What amazes me more is the fact that the members of Tupper Lake society use such a public forum to announce that the gene pool clearly is in need of some chlorine. My god I don't think that I would let someone know that I was from this town let alone come to a website that is seen by MILLIONS of people and air out various tidbits of dirty laundry. Do you people have no shame? Great for the rest of us though. Now we know how NOT to conduct ourselves. I think this town would make a fantastic reality show.

Also just because some is not stealing from you personally or your circle of friends does not mean that the individual is not stealing at all. Hmmm, never see the gentlemen in question without a large sum of money in his wallet...Gee wonder what that sounds like? Oh, and by the way its stealing not steeling.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

crazy

AUTHOR: Candy - (U.S.A.)

I agree with j, but with first hand knowledge of drug abusers in my family he probably is doing those things, not much you can do but stop trusting him.!

Sounds like a town of real winners

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

You come onto a website for rip off reports to slander some dude you're probably are both sleeping with and going to get pregnant by and then he can move into your mom's trailer with you and park junkers on the front lawn until there's no lawn left. Sounds like a town of real winners to me. I think I'll book my next vaca there so I can share in the hijinks.

Didn't see it first hand did u?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Well little miss lindsay i'd have to say that you are quite the little girl with a big mouth. I have been friends with Jamie for a very long time and ya he has his flaws and maybe he did steal from someone but not when i have known him...he has never hit his mother either so you can shut the f*uck up and get ur storie's straight bc if you didn't see or hear with your own ears or eyes then you dont' know shit and u should keep your mouth shut! and as far as me not knowing jamie i know a lot more about him than you do bc you just said it yourself that your BOYFRIEND was friends with him you WERENT! I have been working with Jamie for almost a year and he has been nothing but nice to me. He is a sweet guy and you can fuck off bc you don't know shit LITTLE GIRL!

F*ck you, miss ashley

AUTHOR: Lindsey - (U.S.A.)

Well hello ms. ashley, wouldn't you like to think that you were right but obviously YOU don't know jamie to well because a couple of my good friends including my boyfriend had personal belongings stolen from them from Jamie, and jamie even admitted to doing these acts so don't go telling me he would never steel or anything because thats a bunch of b/s.

Walk In someone else's shoes before you make acusations

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Well Lindsay I don't know who you are or what you have against Jamie but I will tell you one thing I have been friends with him for a while and he is nothing like you say he is. He's had a very hard life and which obviously you are unaware of. Jamie has never stolen from me or any of my friends and has never even had the intention to. He's never ever beat his mother or abused any of his family or friends. Right now he has a job and his own place and is making the best for himself that he can. He has a good relationship with his mother and has a lot of friends to back him up! I don't care what peoples opinion's of him are but you have to really know him to say stupid shit about him. You must be insecure to pick out other peoples suposid flaws, because I am sure you are FAR from perfect! Get your facts straight and don't always listen to what people in tupper lake tell you becuase more than half the bullshit that is spread around isn't true!