Complaint Review: Jamie Washington

• Updated: Thu, June 23, 2005

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Jamie Washington
http://www.freewebs.com/cash2/ Nationwide U.S.A.

*Consumer Suggestion: LOOKS LIKE THEY CHANGED THERE NAME SAME SCAM!

*Author of original report: Jamie Washington Refund Recovery Fedex UPS Homebased Business Rip OFF nationwide

I received an email with the offer of a lucrative homebased business opportunity. Here it is:
Refund Software For " FedEx/UPS Earn 75 to 150" Per Hr From HomeTop Sponsor Ad

Needed RefundRecovery Processors for FedEx/UPS
Earn $75 to $100 Per Hour Pt!!
$75 Per Hour Processing FedEx and UPS Overnight Shipping Refunds!
Announcing Refund Recovery Software,
The New Easy-To-Use Program That
Finally Allows You To Work From Home
And Make As Much As $75 Per Hour.

Well I went to the website: http://www.freewebs.com/cash2/
It sounded all good so I ordered the software.
As soon as I got it I did some research on the internet to see how otheres in this business do. And BAM it hit me hard cause the first thing I saw was FEDEX UPS REFUND RECOVEY SCAM!!!
I got in contact with the seller and requested my money back.
This was the response I got:
1. It is no scam sorry fedex does be late it says on my website you have the software sop now it is yours.
2.Also on my website it tells you this is not afillated with either Fedex/Ups but you would be an indepandany contractor now this is there go back and read it now you own the software anybody can put what they want on the web even say things are a scam when they arent!
I have paid for the software via paypal and reported this lady to paypal cause she violates paypals user agreement. I also reported her to the FTC.
I hope I will get my money back, and she will be out of business soon.

Michaela
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamie-Washington/nationwide/Jamie-Washington-Refund-Recovery-Fedex-UPS-Homebased-Business-Rip-OFF-nationwide-131149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie Washington

#1 Consumer Suggestion

LOOKS LIKE THEY CHANGED THERE NAME SAME SCAM!

AUTHOR: Dex - (U.S.A.)

THIS SOUNDED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND THANK GOOD FOR RIPOFF.COM TO PROVE ME RIGHT!
HERE IS THE EMAIL I GOT.......

(NAME)
I'm in search of 12-20 people in your area who want to Process UPS/FedEx
refunds from home.

Our business is seriously behind in processing and that is why you are receiving
this email.

You must have a computer and at least 5-8 hours per week to work this business.
You are free to work early morning, afternoon or even very late hours.

The average person can earn $12-$17 per hour while a select few will earn over
$20 per hour. Full training and support is provided.

We do need to fill these positions ASAP so if you are unavailable please pass
this email onto someone who might be interested in working with us. Please make
sure they have internet and a computer.

I have put the information on this position online at http://www.auditjob.com

Thanks

Linda
Auditjob Management

AUTHOR: Michaela - (U.S.A.)

At least Paypal is investigating my complaint. In the first place they handled the complaint as an receipt issue, but I emailed them right away and gave them the web address of this site here and some other ones where they can read about the scam. 157 people alone on this site do not lie. I was just wondering about another thing, if I want to sell a software program then I should have either way the copyright or the resell rights to the software.
In this case I suspect the seller has neither of it.
It is rediculous how those scammers can get away with what they are doing. If anyone of you guys have any advice on what else I can do to get my money back, please let me know. Thank you.