Complaint Review: Jamie's Little Shop

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Jamie's Little Shop
128 Redwood Lane Terrell, Texas U.S.A.

Jamie's Little Shop Run off with my wedding dress money Terrell Texas

*Consumer Comment: File an FBI online report

Ms. Jamie Holton, the head seamstress of Jamie's Little Shop, and I went back and forth from August 11,2007 to August 15,2007 concerning a wedding dress that I was having made by her company.

She sent me an invoice and I paid August 24,2007 (Receipt Number: 1328-9066-9728-6715). Ms. Holton informed me that once payment was made, she'd order the fabric and inform me once the fabric was received.

A month went by with nothing, so I e-mailed Ms. Holton to find out if the fabric was received and some contact info so I can speak directly to her. She e-mailed me back and said the fabric was received by her company and she needed a phone number for me so she can ask me some questions about my order.

I emailed her to request a refund and received a vacation reply. She said something was wrong with her son (understandable) but she indicated if I wanted a refund contact paypal. To no avail, I couldn't get in contact with them.

I sent Ms. Holton an e-mail requesting a refund or I would take further actions and she sent a reply saying "Miss Keary,

A cashiers check was mailed to you for your refund because it has been past 30 days since payment made in Paypal. Please let me know as soon as you receive it. Thanks"

I have yet to receive anything. I sent her a response to find out when it was mailed and haven't received a response.

Keepingitgodly
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jamies-Little-Shop/Terrell-Texas-75160/Jamies-Little-Shop-Run-off-with-my-wedding-dress-money-Terrell-Texas-300718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jamie's Little Shop

File an FBI online report

AUTHOR: Alvin - (USA)

Here is what she looks like

I was scammed too and filed my complaint with the fbi.