• Report: #1020377

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — New York New York United States of America
Jan Patterson Kelly
504 North Russ Street King City, California United States of America

Jan Patterson Kelly Janelle Kelly, NellieKellie, Nellie's Goodies, Nellies-Goodies, nellykelly93930 Bonanzle Seller Harasses Buyers of Other Sellers King City, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Only a fight

Reported to Bonanza for Buyer Harassment
Emailed threats of false reporting on a matter with another seller and a sale that she knew absolutely nothing about, nor participated in:

From: Janelle Kelly <nellykelly93930@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 23 February 2013, 19:03
Subject: Not to be trusted

You did a friend of mine wrong on Bonanza!  The word has gotten around about you ripping off a fellow Bonanza seller.  I do hope that Bonanza will kick you off the site as a seller and buyer.  People like you are not to be trusted.  If you can't be trusted as a buyer you sure can't be trusted as a seller.  By the time we are done, everyone will know you are a ripoff artist and you might as well hit the trail, like as in fall off a cliff!  I think I will report you to Ripoff.com.  Ever seen Ripoff.com.  Well check it out, it is where people like you are reported for the world see.  Your seller/my friend has no clue I have written this, I just can't take it when someone does this to an honest person.  It irks me to no end.  You need to send her stuff back at your own expense and apologize to her.  And if I don't see that you have done that:  Ripoff.com, here I come!
Your new enemy!!!!

The response was:
Subject: Now you're both reported. Re: Not to be trusted

Thank you, Janelle, for your email. It'll be going over to Bonanza right now. The crap we were sent went to the homeless shelter when she didn't want it back.
Selling used items as new, listing wrong information, and poor packing -- it figures she would have a "friend" like you. Proof that she doesn't need enemies.
You certainly are your own worst enemy.
___________________

This person lacks all integrity and is way out of line-- pretending to be an enforcer for a seller, a seller who lost a case because of the improperly packaged, damaged, broken, wrongly described, and incorrect listings of everything in an order.

Disputed Amount:$30.70 USD
Buyer reason(s): Internally Damaged, Different Category, Different Model, Used Status
The claim was mediated and resolved in my favor for a full refund.

Prior to that, the actual seller never corresponded about the problems with the items, but returned $3 when emailed about the situation. Later another $5 was returned. Both times the payments were returned incorrectly and the two payments caused me to incur transaction fees on both occasions. The difference with the final award was immediately reported back after the refund and we're waiting on response from the mediators.

Then, Saturday, 23 February, Jan Patterson Kelly, aka Janelle Kelly, dba Nellie's Goodies and related names, took it upon herself to intercede on behalf of Danielle Minor (the seller who wrongfully listed and sold the items). Lacking the business acumen and ethics to sell a few dozen items online, neither are reputable sellers. Bonanza is now looking into the matter and the lack of ethics documented.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jan-Patterson-Kelly/King-City-California-93930/Jan-Patterson-Kelly-Janelle-Kelly-NellieKellie-Nellies-Goodies-Nellies-Goodies-nellyk-1020377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jan Patterson Kelly

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Only a fight

AUTHOR: nelliekellie - ()

I had an argument with this person about a year ago!  She was being unfair to a friend on Bonanza, so I gave her a piece of my mind.  I did not file a report against her as it was only an argument.  I had nothing to do with the sale or any money to do with it!  Was just an argument.  I am still selling on Bonanza, and I have a very good reputation on there and am a well liked seller with 100% perfect transaction.    So this has to do with me personally over an argument!  I have not heard from this person