Complaint Review: Jan-Pro

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Bloomington California
3200 E Inland Empire BLVD Suite 250 Ontario Clifornia 91761 Nationwide U.S.A.

Jan-Pro Fulton Connor Carmen Garcia Less than minimum wage! Ontario California

This franchise is a comercial cleaning company that gets you acounts. They got me a total of 4 acounts which are all paying me less than minimum wage. I paid them $5,000 dollars down and still owe them another $4,000 more for a total of $9,000 plus interest. They take out 18% for royalties,insurance,billings plus another 10% from what you owe them from your paycheck. They underbid acounts and then the franchisee is stuck with these underpaying acounts.You can make more money working at any other minimum wage job. I tried selling my business back to the General Manager and the President but they would not do it. I tried selling it for less but they still would not do it. This is a Ripoff! 3 out of the 4 acounts that they gave me were from another franchisee. These acounts are resold which means that the other franchisee owners are still paying for these acounts. The owner president of the ontario master franchise told me that if I didnt like it to just take the keys from all my acounts and give up the business. Which means that I would loose my $5,000 Dollars. I would also loose over a months worth of work. They would then resale my acounts and get another suker to pay them $5,000.00 which means that someone else would be miserable. Beware of jan-pro. Almost everyone that I talk to that has a franchise with them is verry miserable.

Bloomington, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jan-Pro/nationwide/Jan-Pro-Fulton-Connor-Carmen-Garcia-Less-than-minimum-wage-Ontario-California-329566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jan-Pro