Complaint Review: Jan Sebastian of Ottoman Trays

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ann — Greenville South Carolina
Jan Sebastian of Ottoman Trays
112 Avocada Avenue Sanford, Florida USA

Jan Sebastian of Ottoman Trays Creative Productions & Design Jan Sebastian is dishonest and took my money without sending the tray for which I paid. Sanford Florida

In August 2013 I ordered an ottoman tray from Jan Sebastian.  I paid $130 to Pay Pal.  Delivery was promised 4 - 6 weeks.

By late September the tray had not arrived.  I called and spoke with Jan Sebastian.  She said she had been sick and was behind and would I give her an extra week which I agreed to do.

When the tray still did not arrive I sent an e-mail message asking her to call me.  She did not do this.  I called her several more times leaving messages.

About ten days ago I finally did speak with her.  She said she had employed two helpers, my tray was ready and would arrive here the following week.

The tray did not arrive.  I have tried several times to call her but the message is that her voice mail is full.

Jan Sebastian is untruthful and dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jan-Sebastian-of-Ottoman-Trays/Sanford-Florida-32771-1072/Jan-Sebastian-of-Ottoman-Trays-Creative-Productions-Design-Jan-Sebastian-is-dishonest-a-1100286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jan Sebastian of Ottoman Trays