Complaint Review: Jan-pro

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Jan-pro
6100 Mid Metro Drive Fort Myers, Florida U.S.A.

Jan-pro "Warning" Do not invested in this company!!!!! Fort Myers Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Class Action Lawsuit against jan-pro

Be smart and don't invested in this cleaning franchise company. I am a victim of there unethically business practices. They get you to invest your money. They make it easy by letting you make payments. But they set you up and pulling accounts out from under you, by reselling them to other franchise members(or new victims). They have been know to set up people by planting items in the trash and saying you stole the items to get you out of the account,so they can resell the account to another person.

I lost alot amount of money and wasted alot of time with this company and I had to get an Lawyer. Needless to say I only got back about a quarter of my total investment. Contract lawyers are very expensive and unless you have great evidence of how they rip you off the chances are you will not get any money back. They have quite a big racket going on all over the country.I now have my own business and I've learned a hard lesson.

My only hope is that I can spare others from going through what I had to put up with Jan-Pro of SW fla.They tell you alot of lies to get you to sign up. They acually have a radio commerical that tells people they will make 200,000 a year. This is all misleading. I know of 5 other ex-franchises that were also ripped off by Jan-pro commercial cleaning of SW fla, and I am positive there are many more but they try to keep you away from the other franchises so you can't find out about their underhanded ways.Be smart get out and do your own marketing get your own cleaning accounts.

Victimized
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jan-pro/Fort-Myers-Florida-33966/Jan-pro-Warning-Do-not-invested-in-this-company-Fort-Myers-Florida-353710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jan-pro

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Class Action Lawsuit against jan-pro

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

Me and so many people frrom around the country have joined a Class Action Lawsuit against jan-pro. We are tired of being Riped Off. We are tired of getting underbid accounts that pay less than minimum wage. We are tired of them not fullfiling there obligations. We are tired of the Deceit, Fraud and Misrepresentations by jan-pro.