Complaint Review: Jane Wilson

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: A. M. — San Bernardino California United States of America
Jane Wilson
840 Murdocksville Rd. West End, North Carolina United States of America

Jane Wilson EBAY ID: lowridin_momof2 Scammed me out of money from gift card via paypal reversal scheme, ignore positive feedback West End , North Carolina

This buyer is a scam artist and has scammed multiple people. The positive feedback for this buyer should be ignored. The buyer purchased a gift card from me and used paypal to pay for the item.  The initial transaction was fine and the money was later transferred to my account.

A couple of days later I received an email that stated the payment was being reversed by the bank meaning the buyer had 'insufficient funds' The case is now open in Paypal as of 9/9/11 The gift card is used and the buyer has been unresponsive. There is no way to freeze or stop the gift card. I have read much about the paypal reversal scam and I am trying to do everything in my power to make sure 'Jane' never cons another dime out of anyone. Do not trust and buyer beware. If you are ripped off, fight fight fight!

I am going to contact the local authorites or at least the NC ones if nothing can be done. This person will not scam another, EVER. I have screencapped our entire transaction and have not deleted anything. This person will pay, although the amount is 50.00 the buyer will not get one over on me. I urge all that have been scammed to report it to ebay, ic3.gov, paypal, whoever will listen. My local authorities will be hearing from me, as well as small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jane-Wilson/West-End-North-Carolina-27376/Jane-Wilson-EBAY-ID-lowridinmomof2-Scammed-me-out-of-money-from-gift-card-via-paypal-rev-774773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jane Wilson