Complaint Review: Janet Atkinson

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Novem — Other
Janet Atkinson
Meridan Parkway Suite 3068 Durham, North Carolina USA

Janet Atkinson Janet Atkinson the owner of www.imanij.com happened to be me and my husband's employer. Durham North Carolina

Janet Atkinson the owner of www.imanij.com was our employer last April 1, 2013. Before me and my husband started to work with her, we had an agreement that our salary would be given at the end of each month. Mine is $200 and my husband's $350. April 1, 2013 we started working. Everything went well. Then the last week of the month of April came, she did email us about our salary then she made an alibi that she was swindled by her ex boyfriend, the money in her bank had problems. So we decided to just understand the situation. She promised that she will be paying us after the problem in her account would be settled. Then I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd week of May after endless followups made by us, she informed us that the account was settled but she will first pay her debts before us. Alibis here alibis there, that was what happened. My son was hospitalized and I begged her to just give us even half of the amount she owe us. But no money came. My son was hospitalized again last June and we contacted Janet and she said she doesn't have money. We understand still. We emailed her and chat with her through skype. Until then she did not reply any messages I sent her through skype. Then now, July 18, 2013 she doesn't even bother to pay us. She promised last week that after her costumer will pay her, she will immidiately send the money to us and said that it will not be later than Monday. I emailed her but got no reply. Last week, she was mad because of the email I sent. I was thinking that why would be she mad where in fact, she would be ashamed of what she did to us. We tried to understand her for almost 3 months, we waited and waited but we got was an angry email from a scammer who have been making promises. We decided to file a report because of the long overdue of our salary and we thought it wasn't fair. We worked for her deligently and just got nothing but fake promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janet-Atkinson/Durham-North-Carolina-27713/Janet-Atkinson-Janet-Atkinson-the-owner-of-wwwimanijcom-happened-to-be-me-and-my-husban-1067762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janet Atkinson