Complaint Review: Janet Johnson

• Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Lanett Alabama
Janet Johnson
Nationwide U.S.A.

Janet Johnson They sucked me in with a $1.95 charge, then 7 days later they pull another $58.61 out of my account. When I called to dispute the charges they gave me an e-mail address and told me to fill a report at the address. THE ADDRESS DOESN'T EVEN EXIST! internet

An e-mail (from:www.granteveryday.com/resource) was sent to me I opened it and it seemed to be a good deal, so I got out my Debit Card and proceded to fill out the infomation needed. I authorized a $1.95 charge on my card. Then a week later I get a statement in from my bank and it shows that the same place has taken additional charges of $0.02, $0.47 and $58.61 out of my account through my debit card. When I called and tried to get it replaced on my card, I was told that I would have to e-mail someone else (Janet Johnson/Billing Manager) to see if she would refund my money to my debit card. The e-mail I was given does not even exist every time I type it in to my computer it tells me to check the spelling of the address. So, all I do have is the phone number (866-354-5541)that appeared on my bank statment when the charge came out. When I called the number I spoke to a lady named Shayla. When I tried to call the number I first called and talked to Shayla again it gave me some kind of automated service where I have to enter a passcode before I can even speak to someone and I have no clue what to enter as a passcode.

Lanett, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janet-Johnson/nationwide/Janet-Johnson-They-sucked-me-in-with-a-195-charge-then-7-days-later-they-pull-another--385238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janet Johnson