Complaint Review: Janet Urena

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Carla Negron — Camden New Jersey United States of America
Janet Urena
8080 Old York Road Elkins Park, Pennsylvania 19027 , Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 215-782-8852
  • Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Janet Urena BODY ARTS & Bariatric Science Center Fraud 8080 Old York Road , Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: I would like to romove this add

*Author of original report: I regret what I said.

*Author of original report: I regret what I said

These lady the named Janet Urena Have a Clinic. Named Body Arts In Elkins Park , Pa 2 years ago I went to this place Because I wants to get done a Plastic Surgery wich She offer me a packages Wich includes 2 Liposculpting and 1 tummy tuck wich The deal I want It was this one but With a Fat Transfer On my buttock the same day of the surgery she charge me one thousand and something more wich I pay for I had the surgery but the same day I had a fever I let her know but she answer me this it heppend because you just had your surgery Day pass and I still having my fever I let her know and the same answer I continued to go to her clinic because they will give you treatment They check And I still have the fever The Dr only gives me tylenol and send me home one day I went to used the bathroom And I felt Because I feel dizzy 2 days later I was rush to the hospital At the Emerency Room my blood test came back Like I had this infection somewhere in my body The Dr admitt me The same day 2 day later From My buttock Puss coming out I had 4 surgeries Wich consit of cleaning up the area I almost died and everything I asked Mr Urena When I get out from the hospital I want my other part of my money back wich she denied it because I sign paper and evrything Now shes having me Giving her all my Medical Clearances and paper work And she still having me waiting for no reason she always saying she going to called me and she never did I want my other part of the money if she doesnt Do her work Somebody Help me please

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janet-Urena/-Pennsylvania-19027/Janet-Urena-BODY-ARTS-Bariatric-Science-Center-Fraud-8080-Old-York-Road-Pennsylvania-994935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janet Urena

I would like to romove this add

AUTHOR: Carla Negron - ()

I dont know who did this I need to remove this add on here.can you guys tell me.how and thanks

I regret what I said.

AUTHOR: Carla Negron - ()

Since the report I  wrote on Janet Urena with Body Arts and Science Center cannot be removed.  I wanted to formally apologize to her for the previous report.  The statements I made were untrue and I regret it.  Sometimes we say things about people because we become emotional.  I truly apologize to her and the company.  She has been nothing but professional and courtesy. Thank you

sincerely

Carla Negron.

I regret what I said

AUTHOR: Carla N - ()

I am formally apologizing to Janet Urena for writing these false statements which were untrue.  She has been helping me with a lot of things and when I couldn't get a hold of her I emotionally reacted and wrote this report which I regret and wish I could take off.  They don't allow you to take it off which is unfair because sometimes us as human beings do things out of emotions and not truth.  I lied and I am sorry to her and the company. They were very nice to me.  She was never unprofessional. I don't know why I did this to her.