Complaint Review: Janian and Associates

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2010

• Reported By: Ron — Naples Florida United States of America
Janian and Associates
1156 North Brand Blvd. Glendale,, California United States of America

Janian and Associates Ripped off and lied to for over a Year! Avoid these Scam artists! Glendale, , California

*Consumer Comment: Consumer Resource Contacts

Wow! didn't think I would read so many entries of people experiencing the same thing that I have. unfortunately a year too late. Janian and associates including Hadi, Jacob, Angela, Stephen Pugh, Alexandra, Danielle, Ingrid Franco, Karla Garcia, Kelly Johnson, Nancy, Dan Miller, David and so so so many more..... were involved in my loan modification. Comunication with Karla was superb for about 3 weeks untill I sent them $2900 then it all screeched to a crawl. It  continued this way for almost a year. after going through 2 negotiators and on my 3, I recieved promises from Jacob that he never kept. First of May i recieved a letter from my mortgage company denying the modification due to my failure to provide required paperwork. After numerous calls screaming and demanding a refund i finally got Ingrid Franco who promised me, gave me her personal guarantee, on June 07, that I would have a loan modification approve in 30 days. On Aug 08 i called requesting my refund and spoke with David, allegedly her boss, who asked me if they could negotiate a short sale for me to recoup their losses. Claims they got me a loan mod in Jan (forebearance agreement) so i was not entitled to a refund. After being on the phone with him for 58 minutes and 47 sec and he still trying to convince me that i was not due a refund, he said he would refer my file to their attorneys to determine whether or not i would get the refund that I am not entitled to. we hung up and have not heard from them since by phone or email. now this is the short version. there is sooooo much more to this that what i have written but you get the idea. I was lied to from the beginning ignored and finally screwed out of my refund. They did NOT get me the modification they promised and did not refund my $2900 like they agreed to in THEIR contract. I would be happy to share all the details to anyone interested.

To sum it all up, DO NOT use Janian and Associates for any legal service. You will get cheated and Robbed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janian-and-Associates/Glendale-California-91202/Janian-and-Associates-Ripped-off-and-lied-to-for-over-a-Year-Avoid-these-Scam-artists-G-649769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janian and Associates

Consumer Resource Contacts

AUTHOR: Ron H - (United States of America)

Hi, I was also sucked in by these s****.>

File a complaint with the California Attorney Generals office. http://ag.ca.gov/consumers.php

File a complaint with Calif dept of consumer affairs. http://www.dca.ca.gov/

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/

File a complaint with the State bar of Calif. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/LawyerRegulation/CSF.aspx

Call or E-mail your states attorney generals office and secratary of state. Inform them that this outfit is ripping ppl off in your state and request that they look into it.

You may also wish to consider filing a Small Claims Court action. You can recover up to $7500 in Small Claims Court. Request a judgment for monetary damages. Visit the California Courts Self-Help Center for further information.

Clark Howard: 1-404-892-8227 This is just one of 1000 #s that will here from me and one of a thousand that I plan on passing along.

Please pass this info along to as many sites and blogs as you can,

Good luck to you,