conductor

• Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: Curtis — York Pennsylvania United States of America
Janian and Associates
620 N. Brand Blvd 5th Floor Glendale, California United States of America

Janian and Associates Big Time Home Loan Remod Scammers Lost $2995.00 Glendale, California

*Author of original report: Janian & Associates Big Time Scammers!!

Started with Janian & Associates in February 2010.  Things seemed to be
right on track,  Correspondence/Faxing/Phone Calls (Very engaged with me as a client). Then in November of 2011 informed my loan in final stages and with the underwriter. Wow, I'm near the home streach. Then no contact from Janian untill February 2011 Mortgage company requires additional documents.
Sent required documents then contacted in May saying Janian requires an addtional $1500. to cover the litigation process (legal stay) to prevent the lender from foreclosing on my property. During all this time I have been making my payments before the 30 day late deadline and hounded by my mortagage to catch up on my late payment expenses.  Well In May I answered one of the calls from my mortgage lender telling me to pay up on my late fees.  I told them to stop harrasing me and told them I have been in the Loan Re-mod porcess.  I was told I was dropped from the program on 23 February for not submitting required documents.  Well thats odd??? Janian contacted me on March 28th saying the Mortgage lender needed additional docs after I was dropped from the program by my lender?  I played by the rules by not engaging with the mortgage company and corresponding only thru Janian.  Long story short I trusted this firm and have been Scammed. A legitimate Law Firm Really?????????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janian-and-Associates/Glendale-California-91203-2582/Janian-and-Associates-Big-Time-Home-Loan-Remod-Scammers-Lost-299500-Glendale-Californi-737258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janian and Associates

Janian & Associates Big Time Scammers!!

AUTHOR: Curtis - (United States of America)

Started with Janian & Associates in February 2010.  Things seemed to be right on track,  Correspondence/Faxing/Phone Calls (Very engaged with me as a client). Then in November of 2011 informed my loan in final stages and with the underwriter. Wow, I'm near the home streach. Then no contact from Janian until February 2011 stating Mortgage company requires additional documents. Sent required documents then contacted in May saying Janian requires an addtional $1500. to cover the litigation process (legal stay) to prevent the lender from foreclosing on my property. During all this time I have been making my payments before the 30 day late deadline and hounded by my mortagage to catch up on my late payment expenses.  Well In May I answered one of the calls from my mortgage lender telling me to pay up on my late fees.  I told them to stop harrasing me and told them I have been in the Loan Re-mod porcess.  I was told I was dropped from the program on 23 February 2011 for not submitting required documents.  Well thats odd??? Janian contacted me on March 28th saying the Mortgage lender needed additional docs after I was dropped from the program by my lender?  I played by the rules by not engaging with the mortgage company and corresponding only thru Janian.  Long story short I trusted this firm and have been Scammed. A legitimate Law Firm Really?????????????