Complaint Review: Janice Galloway

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kat — Los Angeles California
Janice Galloway
219 Arkansas Rd Hohenwald, Tennessee United States of America

Janice Galloway Daniel Galloway dog breeder intestinal parasites shiba inu puppies Hohenwald, Tennessee

*General Comment: Same Issue

The breeder Janice Galloway and her husband Daniel Galloway sold me a 9 week old Shiba Inu Puppy. During the finalization process, it was stated by the seller that the puppy had received three dewormings and the first round of puppy shots. I was informed I would receive the vet paper work along with the dogs arrival.

When the dog arrive without said paperwork, I took the dog to the vet that day and they ran a fecal test. The next day the results came in with positive results for ring worms, hook worms and Coccidiosis. The vet stated that had the puppy received the previous dewormings, that these results would not be possible. Meaning Janice Galloway claims of previous vet care were false.

Upon finding these results, I contacted the vet Janice Galloway used to have the Interstate Health Certificate signed off and was informed by that vet that they had never seen the dog before and only check for things like distemperment and upper respiratory infections.

I have contacted Janice Galloway about paying the vet fees and also returning my money for the puppy due to it being sold under absolute false hoods. I do not expect to hear back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janice-Galloway/Hohenwald-Tennessee-/Janice-Galloway-Daniel-Galloway-dog-breeder-intestinal-parasites-shiba-inu-puppies-Hohenwa-1044357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janice Galloway

#1 General Comment

Same Issue

AUTHOR: Frances - ()

This is exactly what happened to me with my shiba inu puppy, Beau.  I purchased him from Janice and Daniel Galloway, Hohenwald, TN almost four years ago.  Beau was supposed to be 20 lbs. when grown but he turned out to be a big boy, tipping the scales at 40 lbs.  I bought Beau from their internet web site and I paid them to bring him to me in South Carolina.  Beau was absolutely full of worms, and all kinds of intestinal parasites.  My vet said it was one of the worst cases he's ever seen.  It took me months to get rid of all the problems.  And it was costly as well.

When I informed Janice via e-mail, she wouldn't respond to me.  I contacted the AKC and they were worthless, referring me to the Agricultural Department.  Agri wouldn't do anything because Galloway doesn't sell to businesses, only to individuals.  They suggested I contact the Health Dept in Galloway's county.  I was three states away and I didn't pursue it further.   Her website is disabled, don't know the status of her business.  Everyone needs to beware where they get their puppies.  I should have never "fallen in love" on the internet.  But it did turn out well for me now.  Beau is healthy and a beautiful dog!

registered