Complaint Review: Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
http://www.janicesteeth.com/my-story.php?t202id=3160780989&t202kw=1 Internet U.S.A.

Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright This is not a "free sample" Internet

* : Hello

*Consumer Comment: You are wrong about the customer service provided

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I decided to try the "EZ Bright" and "Celebrity Smile" combination a few weeks ago. The two new whitening products are simply part of the same scam, just with different products.

The impression I got was that I would be getting a "free sample" of the products as long as I paid for shipping. Once I recieved the products, I decided to read the fine print before I opened anything and I'm glad I did.

The shipping charge is used to gain access to your credit card where, after a 30 day period, they will start charging your card monthly. If you return the products, (you did save the web address and info, didn't you???), you only lose out on the shipping charge.

But, the label on the product itself recommends that the product be used for a far greater length of time than what is allowed before getting charged. I don't remember the exact combined amount for the two products. But the monthly charge would have been around $150.00!

Dalton
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Janice-Powells-Teeth-Whitening-Celebrity-Smile-Dazzle-White-Smile-Brite-EZ-Bright/internet/Janice-Powells-Teeth-Whitening-Celebrity-Smile-Dazzle-White-Smile-Brite-EZ-Bright-Thi-466806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Janice Powell's Teeth Whitening, Celebrity Smile, Dazzle White, Smile Brite, EZ Bright

#1

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

You are wrong about the customer service provided

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I too am a victim of Dazzle White. I read the Janice Powell story and ordered the "free" sample. Once I placed the order, I realized it all sounded too good to be true, and within 5 minutes I called the customer service number you referenced to cancel the "free" sample. Not only was I instructed I couldn't cancel the "free" sample, I was instructed that I couldn't cancel the $78 order which would be shipped following the "free" sample. Mind you, I called within 10 minutes of the order being placed on line to cancel and was told I couldn't cancel but my only choice was to return the 2nd $78 package to the company AT MY EXPENSE!!

Shame on me for not reading the "fine print" but the "fine print" in fact stated that you could cancel by a certain date which is NOT true. When I questioned the customer service representative, she stated that the order was already in process and there was nothing I could about it. Imagine that, an order which I won't receive until after I have sampled the "free" sample, was already in process and couldn't be canceled. This company is a complete ripoff and I will make sure I tell everyone I know NOT to order this product. You have complete decepitive marketing practices.

Hello

AUTHOR: Wuyi Source - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry if there was some confusion about your offer and subscriptions. We honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. The terms and conditions of our offer are visible on the order page, but we will try to make them clearer in the future. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you did not understand our terms and conditions we are happy to offer you a full refund if you would like to return the product. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so in
the future as we try to improve our site. You can talk to customer support using our Live Chat system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 1-866-989-2686. or visit our site http://www.dazzlewhitepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

We appreciate your concerns.