Complaint Review: Jarad Barnes And Atlanta John Robert Powers

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Jarad Barnes And Atlanta John Robert Powers
7730 Roswell Rd Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Jarad Barnes And Atlanta John Robert Powers - Scam Artist, Con Man, Dishonest, Crooked, Sham, Fraud, Sham, Fake, Foney Atlanta Georgia

Jarad Barnes and the Atlanta John Robert Powers are screwing people over every day. I signed up my daughter for a "Level 3 Program" for $5900 only to find out that someone else in her class only paid $2950 for the same program. Something didn't feel right about it from the start but my daughter really wanted to do it so I went ahead with it. Now reading all of bad stuff about JRP and Jarad Barnes I realize that I've been had. Don't make the same mistake I did. The other report on this site on Jarad is right. He will say anything to get you to sign. I ignored his "used car sales" tactics and signed up hoping the rest of the program would be better than him. I assure you it is not. The classes are mediocre at best. I am sorry if you have spent money with this guy as I did, but if you have not, DON'T!!!! If you have also been taken by Jarad Barnes or the Atlanta JRP (John Robert Powers) help me stop the madness by posting your story as well so other people do not make the same mistake. As for you Jarad Barnes, what goes around comes around.

Mad Dad
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jarad-Barnes-And-Atlanta-John-Robert-Powers/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/Jarad-Barnes-And-Atlanta-John-Robert-Powers-Scam-Artist-Con-Man-Dishonest-Crooked-Sh-466945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jarad Barnes And Atlanta John Robert Powers

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC