rank

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Patience M. Bristol — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Jared E Shafer guardian
3642 Rick Stratton Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Jared E Shafer guardian Acorn, Jon Norheim, Alan Freer Jared Shafer steals from seniors, I can prove it Las Vegas, Nevada

I am resigning from my position as guardian for PFSN.  After working with Jared Shafer for ten years, God has called upon me to file this report.  I found Jesus while listening to a family who had been ripped off by my boss Jared Shafer.  The ward was crying, the son of the ward was angry, and the husband was very confused.  All at once everything was surrounded in a bright white light.  I didn't hear voices, but I saw immages of the people Jared Shafer had stolen money from for many years.  I was scared because many of the faces I saw had passed over to the other side. One of them was an older women who kept waving to me.  I left the ward's home immediately.

It took me a whole week to sort out this experience.  My boss Jared E Shafer got me from my county job in the public guardian's office.  He told me he wanted to help helpless seniors.  I knew after four months he was only interested in stealing their money.  My husband Mike who I love so deeply divorced me because he didn't approve of Jared Shafer's stealing.  Mike's family will not allow me in their home and I can't explain this to our son.  Jared Shafer is getting stronger in his rip off of seniors.  While praying to Jesus I learned forgiveness is a part of the lord's plan for us on this earth.  I pray for forgiveness for the money and easy life I've lived while working for Jared E Shafer.  Rip off report has rightly called me many names and I have earned all of them.  I am moving in with my mother. Mom will be very happy because she has been trying to get me to quit Mr. Shafer for years.  Mike can take care of our son for a while so I can get my life together again.  I hope God will find a way I can return all of the money Jared Shafer took from these poor helpless families. Mom I'm coming home to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jared-E-Shafer-guardian/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Jared-E-Shafer-guardian-Acorn-Jon-Norheim-Alan-Freer-Jared-Shafer-steals-from-seniors-I-742747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jared E Shafer guardian