Complaint Review: Jared E Shafer

Jared E Shafer
3642 Rick Stratten Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Jared E Shafer guardian stole $107,000 from my father Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Attorney

Jared Shafer is a criminal who belongs in prison.  I live in Hawaii and my parents moved to Las Vegas in 2007.  My mother died in 2009 and my father was temperarly hurt in an auto accident that occurred in Henderson, Nevada.  The next thing we knew dad had a gardian who he didn't want, Jared E Shafer.  My father had a PHD in physics and he was head of a team that put Surveyer on the Moon in 1966.  Jared Shafer treated him like a child.  Shafer's assistant, Patience Bristol would say to dad "and how are we today?"  Shafer's treatment of my father was so degrading, dad refused to answer them.  Shafer removed my father from his home and placed him in a run down facility.  I learned Mr. Shafer was one of the owners of that run down home.  I hired a lawyer in Las Vegas, but when the bill for $10,000 arrived with nothing being done, I fired the attorney.  Jared Shafer laughed at my dad.  He said "stop fighting these judges will do what I order them to do.  My father died within 4 months of Shafer placing him in that trash house.  The trust was robbed and dad's furniture along with his personal effects were never accounted for.  In fact Commissioner Norheim threatened me outside of court when he said I would regret any future disputes against Jared Shafer.  The Internet appears to have numerous reports from families who have been under the guardianship of Mr. Jared E Shafer.  The online reports state in most cases Jared Shafer leaves them without a penny.  I'm sending complaints to every legal authority I can find.  President Obama has received five letters.  As an advocate I'm new to the game.  People who hurt seniors like Jared Shafer need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jared-E-Shafer/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Jared-E-Shafer-guardian-stole-107000-from-my-father-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1022221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jared E Shafer

#1 General Comment

Attorney

AUTHOR: mike - ()

What is the name of the attorney you hired in Las Vegas?