Complaint Review: Jared: Galleria of Jewlery

• Reported By: Angel — Wood dale Illinois United States of America
Jared: Galleria of Jewlery
Cooper street Arlington, Texas United States of America

Jared: Galleria of Jewlery "Where crystals are diamonds" Arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I agree with the others on this one..

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: What you have said makes no sense.

Yes that's right, the cute "he went to Jared" commercials make you want to say "I wish he didn't go to Jared" when you find out the truth behind it all. My fianc spent over 3,000 on a ring he believed was being custom made with a teardrop shaped diamond. Unfortunately today we found out that this ring was not even part of the Jared collection, but instead a Bradford ring! Everything he was charged extra for: the engraving and the diamond, comes standard on the bradford website. Not only that but the diamond is actually a crystal.

Obviously he was none too happy to find this out. He felt awful not just because he forked out all that for what is listed as $99.00 on the bradford site, but because he felt he let me down. He's even offered to get me another ring. But what are we supposed to do when we have already shown our families the ring?? Jared will soon be hearing from me about this issue. No one should have to deal with this! Engagement and marriage is a time for happiness and love, not stress and frustration. We will not be retuning to Jared for our wedding bands. And I suggest you stay as far away from them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jared-Galleria-of-Jewlery/Arlington-Texas-76013/Jared-Galleria-of-Jewlery-Where-crystals-are-diamonds-Arlington-Texas-992487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jared: Galleria of Jewlery

I agree with the others on this one..

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

He didn't buy your ring from Jared's. He bought you a Bradford ring and told you it was from Jared's. You have a larger problem than just the ring. He has a problem with honesty based on your post. This is a red flag for you to pay attention to before you marry him.  It's better to find out now what actually, factually happened. As someone in the above post said, it doesn't matter what your family thinks. However, it does matter what actually happened.  I would steer clear of any man that claims he bought you a diamond ring when he knowingly purchased you a crystal ring instead. That is a recipe for disaster. You will never be able to trust anything he says if that's how he treats you now. Good luck.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I have to go with commenter #1 on this.  I can't imagine that a company as big as Jared's would risk their reputation by selling fake diamonds.

If he really did get it at Jared's he should take it back. Don't worry about what your family thinks.

What you have said makes no sense.

AUTHOR: idremhd - (United States of America)

I'm really sorry that your husband lied to you and said he bought the ring from Jared Jewlers.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC