Complaint Review: Jareds Jewelry

Hulen Street Fortworth, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 8173461410
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Jareds Jewelry, Jared the galleria of jewelry 30 day return policy is very misleading and very unprofessional. Fortworth , Texas

I recently purchased a diamond ring at Jareds store in Fortworth Tx.

The diamond ring was not available at the store.When the sales assoc. showed me the diamond on the website,I liked it.

I was told I had to put 10% down in order to have it shipped to the store. When it arrived I did decided I wanted the ring.

I then realized that the GIA certification number was not inscribded  on the diamond. The sales manager said he would send it off at no cost to me. He said it would be ready in 8 days. It took 3 weeks.

I picked up the diammond ring and I wore it for about 1 week.The ring was not to my satisfaction.

Policy states you may return or exchange ring within 30days. I tried to return the ring and that was when I found out that the return policy started the date of purchase, not when I picked the ring up from the store.

I did not have 30days to decide whether I was satisfied or not with my purchase because I only had the ring in my possession for one week.

This so called policy is very misleading and very unprofessional. I think customers should have 30days to decide from the day the jewelry was picked up. Jareds should state this to all customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jareds-Jewelry/Fortworth-Texas-/Jareds-Jewelry-Jared-the-galleria-of-jewelry-30-day-return-policy-is-very-misleading-and-494368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jareds Jewelry