Complaint Review: Jaremko Auto

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Lance — Spokane Washington Afghanistan
Jaremko Auto
6901 e sprague ave. spokane, WA 9921 spokane, Washington United States of America

Jaremko Auto Abbullah Khater Liars misrepresentation false information give car dealers a bad name spokane, Washington

I should know better. Stupid me. The salesman Abbullah Khater told us the vehicle had a five star rating 'all the way around.' He had the window rolled down and I believed him. The slim ball helping him took the sticker off the car and I should have looked at it better.

Abbullah told us repeatedly the car had a 5 year 100,000 warranty. His sales manager and the slim ball finance manager all confirmed it. So year three and the car has a major issue with some seal and the dealer tells us its out of warranty. I tell them that is not possible Jaremko told me specifically the warranty was five years. So I go through all my paperwork and there it is on the same sticker that they managed to hide from me is the warranty, 36 months.

The thing that pisses me off is I should have known better. During the test drive Abbullah tells about how his ex-wife took all his money out of his checking account. BEWARE of a bleeding heart story when somebody wants something from you, it a sure sign of a professional con artist.

THIS COMPANY GIVES ALL CAR DEALERS A BAD NAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jaremko-Auto/spokane-Washington-99210/Jaremko-Auto-Abbullah-Khater-Liars-misrepresentation-false-information-give-car-dealers-a-979295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jaremko Auto