Mexico

• Reported By: mzTexas84 — Houston Texas
Jarid Check Recovery LLC
P.O. Box 1215 Buffalo N.Y 14216 , Texas USA

Jarid Check Recovery LLC Debt, Loan Terrell Texas

I've been receiving harassing phone calls from local Houston and the surrounding area-someone who has identified themself as Police Officer Hall. He explained that there have charges filed against me for fraud. Online Loan ?? Although he couldn't give me the details of this charge, he threated to have me arrested at my place of employment. He also stated that if I wanted to resolve this issue I would speak to their legal team. He then connected me to some 716 long distance number to a Amber Nagel. She represented herself as an attorney.

She told me if I don't want to go to jail I would send them $735 through Money Gram to Jarid Check Recovery Services. When I asked for the originator's name she gave me QuickCash LLC. A company I've never heard of nor am I able to locate sufficient information. I have not answered anymore of their calls and they have been calling me 507 times a day for the past few weeks. Please do not be a VICTIM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jarid-Check-Recovery-LLC/Texas/Jarid-Check-Recovery-LLC-Debt-Loan-Terrell-Texas-1070914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jarid Check Recovery LLC