Complaint Review: Jarrod Kuehn

337 4th Street Neenah , Wisconsin USA

Jarrod Kuehn ,Kuehn Investments, Property owner/Slum lord Eau Claire Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim

The rental unit I lived in was bought by Jarrod Khuen.

I had a leak frm the upstairs unit, which only got worse before Jarrod came to inspect problem. On his third visit he removed the drop-down ceiling tile and it was so water-logged it and rotting wood came crashing down.

For the next six months he left the ceilng open. I started to get sick and have medical problems; I told him there was mold in the exposed wood, and he just said "no there isn't" and wouldn't fix the problem.

I refused to pay him rent until things were fixed and that's when he turned from nice but lazy landlord to a vendictive spiteful landlord.

I called the health department and they did confirm black mold, and told him he had to fix the problem. His idea of fixing the problem was to buy a couple new drop-tiles and cover up the damage and mold. [continued below]....

.....

During all of this back and forth with him he had the place up for sale, and was suppose to close the sale with some poor victim, that is until I notified the realtor that mold had to be disclosed to the prospective buyer. Thankfully the buyer backed out on the deal.

Jarrod then retaliated by disconnecting my cable cords, not once but three times, of which I paid for. He harrased me until I moved.

Once I was finally able to move my health problems cleared up. The house is still for sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jarrod-Kuehn/-Neenah-Wisconsin-54956/Jarrod-Kuehn-Kuehn-Investments-Property-ownerSlum-lord-Eau-Claire-Wisconsin-1116456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jarrod Kuehn

Lies

AUTHOR: Cachina - ()

I too welcome anyone to call the Health Department. I also challenge you, Jarrod to post the so called "letter" claiming no mold. Of course it will probably be of no difficulty for you to phony something up. Also for the record, I was never five months behind on rent, nor did I fall on hard times-I state this on my life!!! My children are well aware of your true character, and the point of this initial post is to alert others' of your charater. Your multitude of lies proves my point. I do not stand alone, there are others' who have fell victim to your procedures and have posted about their unfortunate experience with you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim

AUTHOR: JKuehn - ()

Please contact Eau Claire’s Health Department with any concerns of mold. 715-839-4718

This property has NEVER contained mold.

Under my own accord, I invited Eau Claire’s Health Inspector to visit this location to verify there was indeed NO mold.  A formal letter (public knowledge) was mailed from the City of Eau Claire stating there was NO mold or other health related issues to this property.

The woman making this false claim sadly fell on hard times.  Understanding life’s difficulties, rent was modified to accommodate her change in employment. Decembers rent was forgiven so she could provide a memorable Christmas for her children.  Desperate to stay, she made a false claim of mold to avoid paying rent.  After several attempts to collect rent, the eviction process sadly had to go into processing.

She was formally evicted from the property after 5 months of no rent.  Out of respect for her children I’m not releasing the tenant’s name or eviction documents to hinder her future housing opportunities.

If this claim is falsely brought up again on ANY public forum, tenants eviction notice along with the City of Eau Claire’s negative mold test letter will be posted as my soul rebuttal.

Business Owner: Jarrod W. Kuehn