Complaint Review: Jarrod Sierocki Said He Was A Forensic Accountant, Barrister and Had Freemason Contacts in the ATO

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: gettingeven — Darwin Internet Australia
Level 27 32 Turbot Street Servcorp Serviced Office Nationwide United States of America

Jarrod Sierocki Said He Was A Forensic Accountant, Barrister and Had Freemason Contacts in the ATO Sir Jarrod Sierocki Jarrod Sierocki Insolvecy Guardian got into our business and bank accounts he lied to us for the purpose of financial gain, we paid him out over $100,000 he claimed he was a forensic accountant, barri Brisbane, Nationwide

Recently I was made aware of some online articles regarding an individual that goes by the name of  Jarrod Sierocki he works or owns a business called Insolvency Guardian. I see I was not the only person fooled and taken by this individual. I now feel less stupid however this provides no real comfort to his other casualties.

My story is probably much like the rest I / we were introduced to Jarrods' services via a third party who told us Jarrod was nothing short of brilliant and in fairness to both him and Jarrod it appeared that way in the very beginning, but as time went on the brilliance disappeared and a new personality evolved. A personality that loved money and wanted more and more from us and he would not stop till he got a fair chunk out of us.

We also dealt with another person an accountant called Stewart from GUFG, Jarrod referred him on to us but down the track we found out the Stewart left of his own accord but Jarrod told us he sacked him because he stole upwards of $100,000 from the company. [continued below]....
..... More lies we have since found out.

I do not want to get into the nitty gritty to much on all this but i can honestly say that Jarrod Sierocki convinced us to part with $100,000 plus dollars for his services. Our fault we trusted him and the person that referred him. We still trust the person that referred him as we still do business with him and he has always been great and honest to deal with.

I should of realised that Jarrod was full of rubbish earlier on in our dealings, I should of had him checked out when he first made outlandish claims he was a forensic accountant, a barrister and even lectured law at a university. Alarm bells really started going off though when I got a phone call from him one day he claimed we were up for a tax audit and possible DPN. I said what does that mean, he said major problems as we have not finished your books and if you get audited or served with a DPN you will be in the shit big time. I foolishly asked what do I do, he replied don' worry i maybe able to have this postponed or even go away through a Freemason contact I have in the ATO but it will cost you. I need you to pay ex amount of dollars to the following trust account, but dont let #### know because he may not approve and I dont want him to know. Remember I am doing you a favour with this. Something sounded really suspicious so I called #### and asked him what was going on. He had no idea he took it up with Sierocki and this was the end of their business dealings and ours with Insolvency Guardian.

Look I am not sure how many other people have experienced what we have, but I understand that his character and business dealings are now coming under some serious online fire. I honestly think Sierocki had a good business model if he ran the business with some level of honesty he would of done really well.

I do have some concerns that his charity work or dealings are not as they appear, I believe he may do this just so he can put up on his website that he is a good person helping the homeless and less fortunate. Here is some food for thought pal after you drained us for well over $100,000 we were luck to keep going, we may of ended up homeless, how would you feel about that? Think about that Jarrod.

I pity you and your soul.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jarrod-Sierocki-Said-He-Was-A-Forensic-Accountant-Barrister-and-Had-Freemason-Contacts-in-the-ATO/nationwide/Jarrod-Sierocki-Said-He-Was-A-Forensic-Accountant-Barrister-and-Had-Freemason-Contacts-in-1004672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jarrod Sierocki Said He Was A Forensic Accountant, Barrister and Had Freemason Contacts in the ATO