Complaint Review: Jasmine Aiko

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Nowds California United States of America
Jasmine Aiko
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Jasmine Aiko Eve Chang Jasmine Aiko Craigslist Escort Stole $300 from my Wallet Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: And?

I called a craigslist add for "adult encounters" Jasmine Ako (http://twitter.com/#!/jasmineako) accompanied by an Asian man named Jasper who apparently was her driver appeared at my hotel close to the USC campus. Jasmine advertised her "erotic services" for a total of $250 under the name. In person the story changed. It was now $250 for her to come over and any additional "services" where $100 and up. I purchased the $200 massage. After our encounter I went to the bathroom and when I came out Jasmine was gone along with my wallet which contained $300! I know she went to USC because she wore a Trojan sweat shirt as did her Asian driver named Jasper Kump. I found both of their info online. DO NOT TRUST JASMINE AKO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jasmine-Aiko/Los-Angeles-California-/Jasmine-Aiko-Eve-Chang-Jasmine-Aiko-Craigslist-Escort-Stole-300-from-my-Wallet-Los-Angel-852182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jasmine Aiko

And?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Was there a happy ending?