Complaint Review: Jasmine Burkhart

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 03, 2005

• Reported By:Killeen Texas
Jasmine Burkhart
2107 Ocelot Cir Harker Heights, Tx 76548 Harker Heights, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 254-702-7139
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Jasmine Burkhart dead-beat slum landlord Harker Heights Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Go get them!

I rent a town home from Jasmine Burkhart and have had nothing but problems they don't want to fix anything and will give you excuses on why something hasn't been repared. My air conditioner was broke and they wouldn't return my phone calls or answer the phone.went to family housing to file a complaint and now my lease agreement is being terminated. We have made a better business bureau complaint against them and a complaint through family housing because we can't get them to fix anything. I have never been late on my rent and they ask me why I complain when my AC doesn't get fixed when its 100+ degrees outside and 90 degrees in the house. I have 2 kids and she asks why I complain to family housing and she's an NCO. Her excuse for terminating the lease is because I babysit my friend's kids when in fact it wasnt an issue till I complained to family housing for her not wanting to reapir my AC.

Maribel
Killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jasmine-Burkhart/Harker-Heights-Texas-76548/Jasmine-Burkhart-dead-beat-slum-landlord-Harker-Heights-Texas-148345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jasmine Burkhart

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go get them!

AUTHOR: Karlton - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for posting this on RIP OFF REPORT!
Let them know you filed the report here, I hope the readers will take it to heart.
GOOD LUCK!