Complaint Review: Jason Anthony Villardo

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Jason Anthony Villardo
113 Byron Lane Jacksonville, North Carolina United States of America

Jason Anthony Villardo "Bisexual" Cheating Individual Jacksonville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: This is Christy

*General Comment: Victim also

*General Comment: Rebuttal

Jason Anthony Villardo is a cheating snake, who has wasted the past three years of my life. He claimed that sleeping with an individual of the opposite sex wasn't considered cheating. His unprotected infidelity resulted in a pregnancy which he neglected to tell me about for several months. To this day I don't believe the female is even aware of his secret life, yet he continues to sleep with her. Not only has he put my health at risk, but the health of how ever many other individuals he is sleeping with. Integrity and honesty are two characteristics Jason Anthony Villardo lacks. He is not to be trusted by either sex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Anthony-Villardo/Jacksonville-North-Carolina-/Jason-Anthony-Villardo-Bisexual-Cheating-Individual-Jacksonville-North-Carolina-821000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Anthony Villardo

This is Christy

AUTHOR: Shorty - (USA)

This is Christy not sure who you are.

#2 General Comment

Victim also

AUTHOR: Shorty - (USA)

I my self dated jason valardo worked my a** off to buy him that D*** motorcycle. To find out what that he was carrying an online relationship with a man behind my back when I found out and confronted him he hit me busted my nose. He was such a d****e.

#3 General Comment

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

Jason was a constant cheater when he and I were in a relationship for exactly two years. He claimed "bisexuality" when he was dating a girl named Christy to whom he was extremely violent to. When I came along it stayed the same. There were countless acts of infidelity.

I finally couldn't take anymore lies, cheating, etc and left August 28, 2002. Shortly after he moved a 17-year old into his house who called me asking for an escape. Jason unfortunately will get what is coming to him and his "babying" mother doesn't/didn't really have any positivity to place into his life.