Complaint Review: Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulment Cen Ter, TMP Nevada

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By:Fairbanks Alaska
Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulment Cen Ter, TMP Nevada
9140 South State Street, Ste 202 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulfillment Center, TMP Nevada I ordered a trial of Acai Berry weight loss product but then I started getting shipments every 2-3 weeks. I've tried to contact the company but so far all the phone numbers I have for them are incorrect. Sandy Utah

I would like to cancel my order for the Acai Berry weight loss product and return all unopened bottles (still in the packages) for a credit to my credit card. I have been unable to contact the company because all phone numbers I found for them are either not in service, registered to someone else, get no answer, or the person answering doesn't know what I am talking about.

Connie Fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Brailow-Crush-LLC-Fulment-Cen-Ter-TMP-Nevada/Sandy-Utah-84070/Jason-Brailow-Crush-LLC-Fulfillment-Center-TMP-Nevada-I-ordered-a-trial-of-Acai-Berry-w-423845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Brailow, Crush LLC, Fulment Cen Ter, TMP Nevada

sympathetic