Complaint Review: Jason Brandon

• Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: Babs — San Jose California USA
Jason Brandon
2632 Hollywood Blvd #206 Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Jason Brandon, Discount World Vacations Took my money and never delivered Hollywood , Florida

*Author of original report: I finally did recieve a refund

In November they had a man named Jack Dillard call me on the phone and said I won a sweepstakes for a Free Disney World Vacation Package, a cruise, and Lake Tahoe. I told the man I could not afford it because Christmas was coming and I needed to really spend what little money I had on Christimas gifts for my kids. Dillard told me don't worry about a thing I can break down the "handleing costs" or some thing into payments for you, and I will send you a vocher for $1000.00 in free merchandise and you can purchase your kids presents off the Disney web site, where there are many different selections for all of the kids.

Christmas came and went and no voucher I called the company to complain that they had not done as they said and Dillard said "I had misunderstood him and that when I had paid for the package in full he would send the vocher. I would of never agreed to purchase the package had I known he was lying, and was skeptical why it was only the $560. [continued below]....

.....00 for the "processing fees", which he said, "it was due to the fact they get a tax write off for me coming to Florida to view their facilities and they write it off as advertising all they ask is that when I arrive I take a few photos and when I get home tell some friends what a great time we had."

So I ended up finally cancelling my debit card and changeing the number because I don't like being lied to.  Dillard called me back up and said I only have one payment left and there are no refunds so I might as well just pay it off. Which I reluctantly did. I never recieved anything and thats been since April 2009. Despite numerous calls to there office and two letters from my attorney to them requesting a refund "because they can't just take my money because I am a nice lady"  they have yet to refund my money.  During the conversations with Dillard I also spoke to his boss Jason Brandon who was abrasive to say the least and really made me irriatated saying to me, "there are no refunds" the package was sent being sent etc.  I have  called and spoken to their receptionist or secreatary several times and she always says " I will have Jason call you".

Jason doesn't call and over and over I tell the women on the phone who is very familiar with me that I am no longer interested in being jerked off anymore I want a refund.  I have told her several times due to Jasons incessant business to give him the message I want a refund. This has been going on for months now.  I would not fly anywhere to see these people or trust them with anything at all.  I want my money they have no reason not to refund it.  I am a nice lady but I am not a lending institution for people in Florida. If they wanted to use my money for their convenience and never deliver the goods they should of stated that off the top, and given me a choice if I wanted to donate to what ever scam they are running.  I do not however and I want my money back. This is ridiculous.  I have made a report to the postmaster as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Brandon/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Jason-Brandon-Discount-World-Vacations-Took-my-money-and-never-delivered-Hollywood-Flo-503475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Brandon

I finally did recieve a refund

AUTHOR: Babs - (USA)