Complaint Review: Jason Brown

london Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 0161 7381346
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Jason Brown Brown & Mckenzie Jason Brown - saying worked for Brown & McKenzie is a lie london, Internet

I had a telephone call from a Jason Brown who said he worked for a Brown & McKenzie lawyers who had received my details from a paydayloan company who i hadnt paid back.  He advised that they would be coming to arrest me for fraud on Friday due to me not paying a loan back.  I asked him who it was for and he gave me another number to call, when i telephoned that number they said i owed 345 that they wanted straight away and i had to pay them or they would come round to arrest me.  I then did some research and rang the actual Brown & McKenzie solicitors who advised that this was a scam and nobody called Jason Brown worked for them.  I then reported this to the anti fraud department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Brown/internet/Jason-Brown-Brown-Mckenzie-Jason-Brown-saying-worked-for-Brown-McKenzie-is-a-lie-lon-943327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Brown