Complaint Review: Jason Carter

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Newbird — Denton Texas
Jason Carter
3410 Douglas Avenue Dallas , Texas USA

Jason Carter Racing For Our Heros Seeking Arrangement Aggressive, Arrogant, Self-indulgent personality, Vain, Alcoholic, Violent, Verbally abusive Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: You are pathetic

I met Jason on Seeking Arrangement (a dating website) tailored more towards wealthy men and women seeking companionship resulting in financial benefits for those proving the company. I am 22 years old. Looking for a new beginning. Began to plan a move to the Dallas area. I spoke with Jason for two weeks prior to meeting him. He convinced me to leave my current city and start a new life in Dallas with him. Accept his help, he would say.

I make it to Dallas. We meet at his home. He was accounting for 90% of the conversation. Anything that I said had little relevance, was incorrect, or of little concern to him. The things that did mutually matter were discussed in such an intense manner that speaking was really not worth the effort and energy. Mhmm, yeah, the occasional "really??" satisified him just as well.

He had made comments about a "roughness" that he preferred in the bedroom. Rough is an understatement. I woke up the next morning with bruises on my chest and back. Thankful none were visible on my face. When I showed him, he brushed them off as "no big deal" "they'll fade". The night before we discussed an outing to the Dallas museum of art and he suggested I invite a girlfriend that I knew lived in the area.

I did, she agreed and met us at his townhouse about noon. He opted out of joining us, gave us $100 to spend. We were not allowed to return to the house until after 5pm. Which neither of us had any qualms with. I had shared with my friend the events of my first night of my "new beginning"... mortified and eager to help me out of the predicament.. We attended dinner as planned.. hoping to figure a way out.

He introduced us as "bitches" to the waiter. Ordered our food and drinks. I dropped somethings out of my purse when I stood to use to restroom; he acted as if this was equal to intentionally pouring a drink on his lap. After dinner he was almost begging for a thank you with a very mocking, unappreciative tone.

The three of us arrived back at his place. While having a drink on the porch he mentioned that he felt my friend was probably going to end up dating the manager of Burger King. His reasoning was that our generation was too far out of the loop to maintain anything with anyone that held value and substance. At this point I was tired of torturing my friend and kicking myself for being there.

I said that I had felt disrespected from the time that I arrived and that he needed to tone down his temperment. His immediate respone was "get the f*ck out". Without hesitation, my girlfriend and I collected our things and left.

This is a very sad man, deeply troubled. I wished to help him when I realized it after meeting, but I also value my life and helping others who deserve it. It is fair to say he is too far gone and should be left to his miserable life... Do not attempt to revive... Don't even think about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Carter/Dallas-Texas-75219/Jason-Carter-Racing-For-Our-Heros-Seeking-Arrangement-Aggressive-Arrogant-Self-indulgen-1080345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Carter

You are pathetic

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Looking for a "sugar daddy" Grow up and get a job so you can take care of yourself! You are not all that I bet.  Sickening. Dallas MY city does not need anymore trash like you