Complaint Review: Jason @Cashadvanceusa

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Melinda — Newark Delaware United States of America
Jason @Cashadvanceusa

Jason @Cashadvanceusa ACs Threntening Emails Internet

I received a email at 11:56a on July 25, 2012 stating that I owed $749.57.  It was stated that the opportunity to resolve this matter is coming to a close and that I needed to resolve immediately or face going to court.  He simply asked me to grab my debit card and call the number immediately to resolve this matter, and provided the number of 1-347-753-8206.  I responded by email asking Jason to provide me with documentation for this loan, which I have no rememberance of taking out.  He responded to me that he is not authorized to provide this information to me because this is a time sensitive matter.  He also stated that I would be served with court documents at my address within 72 hours and that they will prosecute this matter into the court house.  Just make sure that once I am found guilty I will have to bear a lawsuit which would be five times the amount $5498.37 of my total debit amount and that will be excluding my attorney charges, affidavit charges and the total outstanding balance.

I advised Jason that since they could not provide me with documentation, I guess you will be taking me to court.  He responded to me and said, We are surely going to show you that documentations to you in court house.  I did not receive this email until I stated searching the internet for a cash loan, which I did provide my personal information, which I have changed.  I know that I shouldn't have applied for any cash advance loans, but this is terrible that companies or individuals get your personal information and then threnten you with a lawsuit.

Please let me know if anything can be done about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Cashadvanceusa/internet/Jason-Cashadvanceusa-ACs-Threntening-Emails-Internet-917336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason @Cashadvanceusa