Complaint Review: Jason D. Wright

• Submitted: Wed, November 29, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:SPRINGFIELD Ohio
Jason D. Wright
3277 Barth Rd. Belpre, Ohio U.S.A.

Jason D. Wright Dead beat dad Belpre Ohio

*Consumer Comment: The one about getting a job at Wal-Mart as a Greeter, that is coming from someone who's addicted to Oxy's and mad about her own brother a DEADBEAT DAD

*Consumer Comment: NOT BEING RUDE, BUT CAN YOU NOT GET A JOB EVEN IF IT IS A GREETER AT WALMART?

*Consumer Comment: I understand, but...

I would like to collect what is owed to me for having to raise my daughter on a single income for years. Most of those early years were on child support alone from my other ex's child support for my oldest child, as I had no job.
I am currently remarried but my spouse pays his own child support, leaving little for the family needs.
I left my home town and county for a better life and employment. Not much luck yet.
My ex spouse is $10,000 behind on child support and only works long enough to pay a few payments a year to keep his parental rights.

My current county hammers the dead beats yet the Ohio law refuses to let my case transfer. I have to leave it where I originally filed and unfortunately that county is dead beat too on finding ways to collect.

The dead beat dad has no assests in which to collect and can't keep nor seek a job. Yet he also refuses to relinquish his parental rights.

He does nothing to support her but wants all the glory in what I do. It gets more and more difficult every year to support her with out the support I am owed.
What is a woman to do about this?? I'm getting ripped off and so is my daughter!

Needing answers.....

Suzanne
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2006 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-D-Wright/Belpre-Ohio-45714/Jason-D-Wright-Dead-beat-dad-Belpre-Ohio-222913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason D. Wright

AUTHOR: Stepp2thehighstreet - (U.S.A.)

THIS IS VERY SICK AND MAY CAUSE YOU TO THROW UP QUICK!!!

Hope she didn't upset you in any way cause she is not capable of doing what she claims to be able to. For 2 or 3 years never took out the clear soft rubber piece that are in the tops of the "sippy cups" and never knew to do so until it fell out in the washing machine. Again this is almost 3 years. She had been taking her son to the doctor often sick and I wonder why? Could it be that the cup she was handing her son everyday was so built up with nasty bacteria on just plain slime was just making him sick? How stupid can one be and how well could that person really handle making ends meet no matter what? They couldn't take out a plastic insert from a top to clean it for her child. Great mom? Never could say that about her anyways. Being a pill popper is what is great at.

Good luck to you and hope nothing but the best for all of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

NOT BEING RUDE, BUT CAN YOU NOT GET A JOB EVEN IF IT IS A GREETER AT WALMART?

AUTHOR: Hollyamother?whatajoke! - (U.S.A.)

I read your report, and I am NOT in anyway trying to be rude, but if you HAVE a child, (as I do two boys) and need money to supprt them because she has a dead beat dad, do you not feel that you would actually IMPROVE her life if you got even a part time job to bring some money in to support her? I work full time, as does my husband, and we HAVE to do that to make ends meet and provide good lives for our boys. So my question is, why don't you get even a small job or a job at burger king to make some money for your family? I know some people think that they are too good to stoop to that level of working at fast food, but you have to ask yourself, can I swallow my pride and do this for my family or am I going to be selfish when it comes to my daughters needs so I do not have to feel embarrassed by working at a fats food place or walmart?? If I lost my job today, and there were no other jobs available in my field of work, I WOULD GET A JOB AT BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS to make ends meet FOR MY FAMILY!!!! I would put my family before myself, maybe you should think about that for the sake of your daughter. I know your daughter has a dead beat dad, but as my mother always told me, you learn to count on yourself, be dependent, do NOT rely on anybody else to take care of yourself or your child/children. I have ALWAYS been independent even though I am married to my husband of ten years, If god forbid anything ever happened to him, I COULD MAKE IT BY MYSELF WITH MY BOYS, no matter what! I would do whatever it took to make ends meet. Like I said in the beginning, I am not trying to be rude, but I just get sick of reading about women who have ex's that are dead beat dads and will NOT get off their butts to work themselves! I just wanted to express my opinion to you, you do not have to take it to heart, but I would hope you run it through your thoughts about "doing whatever it takes for your child"! The world is full of dead beat dads and moms, we have to shre the same air with them, but you DO NOT have to count or rely on them!

I understand, but...

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Parental rights are not predicated upon their ability or refusal to pay child support.

I, too, raised a daughter without support and what can you really do?

States have instituted refusal of driver's license or occupational licensing. The Feds have instituted no passport or visa. Somehow, deadbeat parents find ways around this. Clever, clever people. Bad, bad Karma.

I'm owed over $11,000 and her father gave her a stuffed animal for her first birthday, a tricycle for her second birthday and that's the last time he ever gave her a gift (she's now 18), never asked how she was doing, asked if I needed any assistance on her cancer bills which nearly put me in bankruptcy.

So, consider yourself fortunate you have a loving husband who is willing to help as much as he can and supports you against a deadbeat who will not.

Peace be with you...