Complaint Review: Jason Dehnert

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: nomorescammers — Tampa Florida United States of America
Jason Dehnert
2785 Bayside Drive South St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Jason Dehnert Big Time Operators Fake, followers, fake likes...all fake! St Petersburg, Florida

I've been in business for over 9 years now and have done pretty well.  I decided to do some marketing online to brand our company and to increase our sales.  After hearing the pitch from Jason on how he would create a fan page, add 50,000 likes or something like that, create our twitter account and we would have 20,000 followers(?), we decided this was the route we should go.

We did get a fan page with lots of likes, a twitter page with many followers, it looks like the likes and followers are all bogus.  All these likes and no comments from any of the people liking our fan page.  I was promised the likes and followers would have a general interest in our business.

I ended up going to big time operators fan page and they must use the same fake likes for their fan page too because they are the only one posting to their fan page with very little interest in anything they are sharing or promoting.

The bottom line is this:  Do we have a nice fan page with lots of likes..yes.  Do we have a nice twitter page with lots of followers...yes.  Did any of this social media branding by Jason Dehnert increase our volume of business...NO!!!

My recommendation to you if you are reading this.  Ask to speak with some of their clients on how their social media has increased their volume of business.  I also would recommend talking to clients who haven't given testimonials as my assumption with them is they are fake too.

I've been doing a lot of research about this as we have spent thousands of dollars with Jason and not seen any increase or return to our sales volume.  Like I've said earlier, we've been successful in business for 9 years so we know what we are doing outside of the virtual world but unfortunately we found the wrong "experts" it seems to promote our business online.

It looks like Jason lives a pretty extravagant lifestyle ripping people off.  https://www.facebook.com/JasonBigTimeOperators

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Dehnert/St-Petersburg-Florida-33770/Jason-Dehnert-Big-Time-Operators-Fake-followers-fake-likesall-fake-St-Petersburg-Fl-1023165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Dehnert