Complaint Review: Jason France

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Chen — Dallas Texas USA
9404 Fenway McKinney, TX 75070 McKinney, Texas United States of America

Jason France Jason France scam | rip off| SEO Techniques | Company SEO Techniques #JasonFrance #SEOTechniques have many company name and website make by Jason France so he hide disguise he scam system. McKinney, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who are You?

Jason France scam | Jason rip off SEO Techniques | Jason Company SEO Techniques

Jason France SEO Techniques a Freelance division of an online web design & SEO Jason France is working Web Developer at copper mobile  (Search Engine Optimizations) He also working other business I see here bad name Copper Mobile who I read SCAM more an ripoff
.....com/jason_l_france"> #JasonFrance #SEO Techniques have many company name and website make by Jason France so he hide disguise he scam system.

Ripoff Scam Artist Jason France he terrible team say to build your website (e-commerce, social networking, personal) for a fair price, but always give injustice he is bad people dont trust him. He promises for me a quick delivery and outstanding customer communication. But he gets money screw you over by sprinting for the hills with purse in hand. He is no man that honor agreement

Jason France SEO Techniques promise me to complete website SEO he tell to me that this Search Engine optimizations for my added benefit an three weeks, I had nothing to show for it Calls to him makes result of never call me back.

Jason France can scam people based on the fact that each company name he uses, is already a common company name in many other industries. Examples, if I Google The Firm, I will find many website with he details of him the same name.

Jason France is a horrible person looking to sneak his way into your wallet by appearing to be many companies and on interweb as large legitimate company. But the truth is that he makes bad business with honest many man like me.

Assist to me stop Jason France so he no longer scam more innocent peoples like my family!

jason lynn france
9404 Fenway
McKinney, TX
75070
Tel: 972-955-9236

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-France/McKinney-Texas-75070/Jason-France-Jason-France-scam-rip-off-SEO-Techniques-Company-SEO-Techniques-JasonF-958515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason France

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who are You?

AUTHOR: Jason France - ()

First of all I don't know anybody named Chan. Second of all not only do I know who you I have no idea who you think I am. The picture you used of me was when I worked for a company called "Copper Mobile" as the Head of Marketing. I have had my own business for a couple of years now by the name of "SEO Tecniques". It's a DBA I only have 3 employees and we handle very reputable companies in the Dallas Fort Worth area like Mr Rooter Plumbing DFW and Rhode Island, Dalworth Clean and Restoration, Massage Envy and many others. I have an outstanding relationship with my clients and they know me to be very honest and above board in all my dealings. Im not exactly sure what your complaint is. If I have wronged you in any way please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more that glad to see what I can do for you. My direct phone number is 972-955-9236 or jason@seotecniques.com. I have no recollection of doing any kind of business with you.

Owner