• Report: #561983

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off by Jason Harris — Panama City, Panama Other Panama
Jason Harris of Pan Americal Capital
PH Punta Del mar - Punta Paitilla Panama City, Select State/Province United States of America

Jason Harris of Pan Americal Capital now doing business as Pan American Real Estate. Do NOT trust Jason Harris. He ripped me off for $260,000 and I am having to sue him over it. Panama City, Other

*Consumer Comment: My exprience with Jason Harris

DO NOT TRUST JASON HARRIS, LUIS ERNESTO VERGARA, KEVIN PANE, or ICCHAK ZAIDMAN.  Do not do buisiness with Pan American Real Estate unless you want to end up having to write to rippoff report about your experience too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Harris-of-Pan-Americal-Capital/Panama-City-Select-StateProvince-/Jason-Harris-of-Pan-Americal-Capital-now-doing-business-as-Pan-American-Real-Estate-Do-NO-561983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Harris of Pan Americal Capital

My exprience with Jason Harris

AUTHOR: Com 1 Communications - (United States of America)

I have known Jason for a number of years, and have not only  had  several very successful real estate transactions with him- but also have partnered with him on another investment project that seems to be working out very well for me.

The comments made by the person who sublitted this report, I feel are made to unfairly discredit Jason, for monetary gain or simple revenge. I know dozens of affluent business persons ( myself included) that regard Jason as an honorable, trustworthy business associate/partner. I would GLADLY let Jason into any joint venture- he is an asset-  not liablity.

Please feel free to call me or email me, for further references - there are a LOT of us out here that know this is an untrue defamation of character, and not true in any way.