Complaint Review: Jason Hull

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Jason Hull — Desert Hot Springs California USA
Jason Hull
66595 5th st desert hot springs, California United States of America

Jason Hull Dosen't show up for 4 scheduled appointments and expect me to keep taking days off work losing money desert hot springs, California

I have had 4 total apointments with Time Warner Cable to install their interent and not once did they show up or even call me to notify me they were not coming. Then they expect me to wait again for someone not to show up. I even offered to install the modem myself if they would just have the guy go up the pole and connect the cable for me to get service. Was still told I'd have to wait almost another week and another appointment and not have a guarantee that'd they would even show. I even spoke with a woman in the Customer Advocates office and still nothing could be done.  I mean am I insane or does anyone else think that this is bad customer service. If I were you I would plan on taking a week off of work and losing pay to have your service installed of you want service from Time Warner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Hull/desert-hot-springs-California-92240/Jason-Hull-Dosent-show-up-for-4-scheduled-appointments-and-expect-me-to-keep-taking-days-655337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Hull