Complaint Review: Jason Irwin

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: hardcorr22 — irvine California United States of America
Jason Irwin
2549 Eastbluff Drive, #140 Newport beach, California United States of America

Jason Irwin Irwin Group Real Estate"Changing lives, and selling homes along the way" Jason Irwin is a Fraud! Newport beach California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The truth

Jason hired me to work for him as a "buying coordinator." After signing the offer letter I started to notice odd behavior. His thoughts were always scattered, he was constantly late, or no show, and the stories he told were unusual. On a personal side he made comments about doing cocaine, getting sued by a former business partner, and problems with his ex wife. On a business level he seemed very unorganized, unprofessional, and scattered. While employed, on cinco de mayo, against my advice, Jason drove drunk and got arrested for a DUI. This was the first large red flag that made me question his ability for judgement. Upon meeting him at an abandoned house in Santa Ana as a job he had recently obtained from a bank, the lock code didn't work, so Jason broke into the house through a broken window and cut his hand. Another odd experience. I was promised health insurance, a laptop, and cell phone for work, but as time went by I curiously started asking questions as to why I didn't have them yet, which I could tell made him very uncomfortable. [continued below]....
..... Excuses came every time. Although in the is industry it is common to work out of the office, he kept making excuses as to why we still have not gone. At this point I strongly doubted his honesty, and demaned to meet him in the office the next morning. When he texted me to cancel the next day it became very obvious to me what he was doing. On my own I drove to the office address listed on his website, and was shocked to find out it didn't even exist. It was a false address. After that I attempted to contact him to confront him with the lies, and he no longer returned my calls, emails, or texts. Several days later he finally sent me a text and had no explanation for what he had done. He kept avoiding me and trying to change the subject. This man is a Complete fraud! I recommend staying away from him as a employer and as a Realtor because I'm sure he is fraudulent on many levels. I regret my short time working for him as I wasted time and money, and never recieved a dime from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Irwin/Newport-beach-California-92660/Jason-Irwin-Irwin-Group-Real-EstateChanging-lives-and-selling-homes-along-the-way-Jaso-898087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Irwin

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The truth

AUTHOR: truthbetold - (United States of America)

It was brought to my attention that someone had filed a report on this website.  First, being a real estate agent, I can't hire licensed buyers agents, so I don't know where that is coming from.  Being sued from a former business partner?  I have never owned my own business, so there is no way I could ever be in a lawsuit with a "former business partner", as is stated.  I am divorced, but my ex wife and I are on very good terms, no problems there. As for the other comments about being disorganized,  unprofessional, drug use?, etc., those are all lies and slander.

As for my office address not being correct, that statement is also incorrect.  Quite funny actually.  As a licensed realtor, breaking into a house is cause for losing my license, I have morals, ethics,  so breaking into a house is probably the craziest comment that was written in this post.  I am not going to sit and respond to every comment that was written, because I will have the same thing to say, they make no sense, they are not the truth, and everyone who knows me would say the same thing.  And, my real estate business is just fine, so I guess I am more confused about this whole post than anything else..