Complaint Review: Jason Labarro

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bigjohn — Troy Montana United States of America
Jason Labarro

Jason Labarro Toro Merchants Services Credit card processors lie and rip you off Internet

We switched to this company after a sales pitch and were shocked to discover that they just arbitrarily charged whatever they wanted.  When confronted, the salesman admitted an error but took their time about getting back to me.  He then insulted me.  I got a call from his supposed supervisor Jason Labarro and he told me they would rectify the error immediately.  They could never seem to figure out what the overcharge was but hit my account again with unauthorized charges.  Jason Labarro is a crook and so is his salesman Andre Faria.  They both advertise themselves as CEO's of the company.  I guess that makes them feel important.

I think they may be running out of a house but not sure.

Do not use this company, they are liars and thieves.  I sure hope they try to sue me for libel or slander as I have so many emails from them promising refunds but have never received one penny.

This company overcharged me, ignored their contract and continued to try and hit my account with unauthorized charges.  DO NOT USE THEM!!  You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Labarro/internet/Jason-Labarro-Toro-Merchants-Services-Credit-card-processors-lie-and-rip-you-off-Internet-1011450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Labarro