Complaint Review: The Credit Pros | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Credit Pros offering 100% money back guarantee in dedication to 100% customer satisfaction. The Credit Pros believe fast credit repair is personal issue demanding personal attention. The Credit Pros take special care of vets & current military members. The Credit Pros’ Certified FICO Professional team legally & ethically removes erroneous credit damage, collections, charge-offs, late payments, & foreclosures

• Submitted: Sat, May 04, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 12, 2016

• Reported By: Contact the FBI or Attorney General to File Arrest Warrant — Newark New Jersey
Jason M. Kaplan
60 Park Pl Ste 200 Newark, New Jersey USA

The Credit Pros REVIEW: The Credit Pros, 100% money back guarantee, dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The Credit Pros offers fast, affordable legal credit repair for credit-challenged clients throughout the United States. Their 100% money-back guarantee & Lifetime Reinsertion Protection warranty lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose The Credit Pros.
*UPDATE: The Credit Pros pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. The Credit Pros is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to The Credit Pros and Jason M. Kaplan, Esq. for their commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with The Credit Pros have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. The Credit Pros listen carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

The Credit Pros’president and founder, Jason M. Kaplan, Esq., has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients are their most precious resource. [continued below]....
..... As a nationally recognized credit attorney, Mr. Kaplan feels that clients often feel ignored by the credit bureaus and deserve to have attention paid to their needs. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Kaplan hopes continue the standard set by The Credit Pros as the country’s premier credit repair company for years to come.

Another top executive of the company told us that Mr. Qasi's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that "strives to add value in its services as they understand that a successful business model is based on value-added services, and client care”.

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Jason Kaplan, president of The Credit Pros International, during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward The Credit Pros International.
The Credit Pros is Ripoff Report Verified

The Credit Pros International is a company that specializes in working with clients who have less than perfect credit to repair their credit and enable them to get the financing they need to improve their life. “We like to fix America’s credit problems one report at a time,” states Jason Kaplan, president of The Credit Pros International.

Leads are acquired through potential customers reaching out to Mr. Kaplan and his team when they are in need of assistance with credit repair. When a potential client contacts The Credit Pros, a full evaluation and consultation are completed to determine the client’s needs and discuss the proactive steps that can be taken to improve their credit. At this point, the client can decide whether or not they want to proceed in doing business with The Credit Pros. If they do proceed, then Mr. Kaplan and his team work on challenging any inaccurate or outdated information that may be found on the client’s credit report.

THE CREDIT PROS CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESS

The most common complaint received at The Credit Pros is that the client does not understand where they stand in the process and they are unsure if any results are being achieved. “Unfortunately, it’s not an overnight process and, as time passes, they lose track of what is going on,” states Mr. Kaplan. If a customer contacts The Credit Pros regarding these issues, Mr. Kaplan and his team will pull up a new copy of the credit report to analyze and go over with the client. “[We] figure out what has been successfully deleted and improved on their credit and what still needs to be done,” states Mr. Kaplan.

After a complaint is received, several steps are taken at The Credit Pros to work through the issue. When a client contacts The Credit Pros with an issue or complaint, “We now make sure that we pull a new copy of the credit reports so we can review all of the information that we have been working on… and all of the information we have obtained, because more likely than not, the customer does not completely understand the process that they are going through,” states Mr. Kaplan. “We [have] also hired [more] staff and elongated the service hours” to improve customer service. Additionally, The Credit Pros have implemented a customer portal on their website that is available to clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through this portal, clients are able to communicate with customer service representatives via e-mail any time, day or night. “Every one of our clients need individual calls… Every call is an actionable call. It is reviewing substantial issues with their credit reports. That is why we put in a call cue, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week [with the] portal,” states Mr. Kaplan. With this new system, he states that issues are resolved within 24 hours.

One particular complaint, which was lodged against The Credit Pros on Ripoff Report, alleged that the client felt they did not receive any benefit after purchasing the services offered by The Credit Pros. In cases such as this, The Credit Pros have a refund policy that is stated in their contract and on their website. If a customer does not feel satisfied with the services, a full refund may be offered. However, Mr. Kaplan states that the complaint lodged against him on Ripoff Report conveyed false facts and accusations. “I have had one business for the past six years, at the same address, and we have a full service office here. I would be happy to answer any complaint, and am still happy to answer the complaint of the individual who posted on Ripoff Report if he or she would like to call my office,” states Mr. Kaplan.

After a complaint is resolved, a follow-up process takes place. Immediately after the resolution, The Credit Pros will follow up with a service survey for the client, and then another one several weeks later. “Additionally, all of our clients are called randomly to see if they are satisfied; to see if they are happy with the process; and to see if their questions are adequately being answered,” states Mr. Kaplan. The team at The Credit Pros feels that they have taken several proactive steps to ensure that their customers remain satisfied and are receiving the services and answers they need.

The Credit Pros International recognizes the value of Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “It is extremely important to have a third party involved for all public service and customer service needs. Having the third party approve my procedures and methods ensures that we are doing a good job,” states Mr. Kaplan.

THE CREDIT PROS / Statements from the owner Jason M. Kaplan, Esq.

"We charge only for results after items are deleted from the credit report. We are attorney owned and BBB rated A. We are license and bonded in applicable states and federally compliant with all laws. I am a sitting board member of NACSO (National Association of Credit Service Organizations) which is the national trade association for credit repair. I am a public advocate and works in Washington DC with congress to help change the anti-consumer credit reporting laws. All employees are certified by FICO which is the credit scoring company as Certified FICO Consultants.”

The Credit Pros’ team expresses trust in Mr. Kaplan’s leadership as well. One key employee stated, “it is refreshing to see such a client-centric focus in credit repair. Not only do we strive for amazing credit results, we strive for FIVE-STAR client satisfaction every time, all the time!”

The Credit Pros’ take employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Mr. Kaplan provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. The management team at The Credit Pros is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. They take the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that The Credit Pros’ past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM THE CREDIT PROS.

Our complaints are usually about the results generated for a consumer. Although The Credit Pros does not guaranty credit score increases because federal law prohibits such a promise, we do guaranty the deletion of items. We have a money back guaranty and we guaranty our deletions for life. Additionally, we are happy to refund clients in almost any occasion. We have a customer service staff the pulls reports and reviews results with clients daily.

As stated, The Credit Pros strives for FIVE-STAR client satisfaction every time, all the time. As such, The Credit Pros recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation, The Credit Pros and Jason M. Kaplan, Esq., has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Kaplan and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that The Credit Pros is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Programthey agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

--------------------------------

Jason M. Kaplan The Credit Pros  Newark New Jersey

6 months of having them take money from us, limited results and then the items pop back up on my credit reports. I told the lender who sent me to The Credit Pros Jason M. Kaplan to stop sending customers her way. My real estate agent as well. I looked up the guidelines for the FTC found them to be collecting money every month and not doing anything. Checking my status isn't working for me any more. You must understand from my experience is a Jason M. Kaplan is a total SCAM!!!!!! I reported them to the FBI and Local District Attorney's office. I hope the government shuts them down.Estimates show  has an annual revenue of $100,000.If you have been scammed by Jason M. Kaplan Credit workshops or credit repair scams please contact the FBI and Attorney General of New Jersey or what ever state Jason M. Kaplan may hide in.  He consistantly Lies on his radio shows. and spamms the internet. After careful investigation, the Affilate programs are scams taking clients and not returning them for any loans at all.  The credit pros are guilty of taking hard working peoples money for his own personal gain.These people prey on those people who are having hard times - they are parasites and should be shut down

The pay per deletion model is a scam because items deleted come back after a certain amount of time. Aviod at all cost and contact the attorney general or the FBI. Nothing can be charged upfront according to the FTC but Jason M. Kaplan and Credit Pros charge an upfront signup which is coined first work fee. Still violates the Law, This company goes by many different names because it has to keep changing them to scam people.

Deletion of verifiable accounts is wrong, and they will pop back up every time.

BBB Report Never Lies

60 Park Place Suite 200
Newark, NJ 07102

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-M-Kaplan/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Jason-M-Kaplan-The-Credit-Pros-Newark-New-Jersey-1048386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason M. Kaplan

Provide me with 100% satisfaftion

AUTHOR: Bonnie - (United States of America)

You said you give all of your customers 100% satisfaction. I paid $446 for 4 months of credit repare. They removed several old addresses, which do not effect my credit scores. The other items they removed have been put back on my credit reports this month. Please return my $446 and I will be 100% satisfied. As of now I am 0% satisfied since your company did not do what I paid them to do. My husband is a Vietnam Vet and you said you treat them well. Prove your words and return my payment.

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Hi Everyone,

I was hesitant to send $100 to start the account with Credit Pros,  and even more hesitant when I read the release authorization they requested. (needed) I took a chance, sent the money and signed the realease.

My credit score was 520 mid a year ago. Today may credit score is 777 mid.

I WOULD NOT HAVE A HOME OF MY OWN RIGHT NOW IF NOT FOR JASON KAPLAN AND STAFF AT THE CREDIT PROS. I WILL NOT STAND BY AND ALLOW ANYONE TO BAD MOUTH THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE OR THEIR PRICELESS SERVICE.

THANK YOU JASON AND YOUR AMAZING!!! STAFF.

MY HOME WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN TO YOU SIR, AS I WOULD NOT HAVE IT,  IF NOT FOR YOU!!!

Robert

PS. This rediculious negative report is cowardis, falsified and full of errors;

Likely written by a jealous, wanna-be, competitor.

Jason Kaplan

AUTHOR: Bobby W - ()

This report is true about this individual. Reporting them to everyone helps others feels safer.

Not a scam!!

AUTHOR: jeff colm - ()

I contacted this company after searching online and chose the pay per deletion program to clean up old credit problems that were hounding me from years ago. The first quarter i had 11 deletions form my report! The fact that this anonymous person said there deletions went back onthere report shows they are lying as anyone with a 1st grade education in fair credit reporting act knows once something is removed it can never be put back on even if its valid. They still have work to do for me and it always takes longer than anyone would hope but I was very happy with there work for me. Customer service is always friendly especially my brother from another mother(he knows who he is ) lol. Seriously though they did a great job and perform a service that yes, anyone is allowed to do it but most simply lack the time or knowledge to get it done. For a small fee you hire them and they do it for you . ith my plan i only pay when things get deleted. This seems a no brainer to me. I would and have recommended them to many people .

#5 General Comment

scam

AUTHOR: fredsmith - ()

This is an unethical type of company for two reasons

1. REAL credit counseling organizations are not for profit (501(c)3 organizations that will never take your money such as; http://credit.org

2. The Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act allows any consumer to dispute items on his;her credit report him/herself. Go to myfreecreditreport.com and follow the instructions yourself. As well, any idiot can tell creditors not to call anymore. Moreover, do people not have access to google? Download a "cease and desist" form letter or download a settlement letter.

Just wanted to post this in case anyone might benefit from not getting scammed....

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False allegations from anonymous poster

AUTHOR: Jason M. Kaplan, Esq. - ()

This complaint is from an anonymous client who I would be happy to assist and get to the bottom of his frustration if I knew who they were.  However, his allegations are false about my company.  My offices are located in New Jersey and I have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.  The rating shown in the above complaint is false.  Please clink on this link- http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/financial-services/the-credit-pros-intl-corporation-in-newark-nj-90055767

I have been in business for 6 years under the same corporation name, The Credit Pros International Corporation.  I am a board member of the credit repair national trade association (NACSO) and I actively am working to improve state and federal credit reporting laws in locally as well as in Washington DC.  I have never had an issue with the FTC or FBI or any state agency for that matter.

I am fully compliant with all federal and state laws.  My company never charges for services in advance.  I have an clearly stated, encompassing money back guarantee.  I only charge for services after they are performed and I have a strict money back guaranty in case items do report back to the bureaus. If disputed properly, seldom do removed credit items reappear.  I do not rely on loopholes.

Again, I would welcome a chance to review this clients file and see where the miscommunication is but the complaint is anonymous.  I welcome anyone who is concerned about this report to call and speak to me about it directly.

Sincerely,