Complaint Review: Jason Parent-Joomsef.net

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: G.L. — Bowie Maryland
Jason Parent-Joomsef.net
43 Whooping Hollow Rd East Hampton, New York United States of America

Jason Parent-Joomsef.net parentelectric.com - Joomsef Fraud! - False Arrest Records! East Hampton, New York

*Consumer Comment: Addendum to joomsef.net extortion scheme

I've never been arrested or charged with ANYTHING. I received a ticket when I was driving in Laurel for failing to stop at a stop sign.  My foot slipped off the brake and I rolled over the line. I went to traffic school and this ticket didn't even go on my record! What Jason Parent of Joomsef did, was take ticket numbers of people that he got from the local police departments and pass them off as "bookings", essentially generating false arrest records.  I am a Defense Contractor and almost lost my Security Clearance because of what this fraudster, Jason Parent did with his Joomsef website.

I went to his website to try to get him to remove my record, but he told me that he would not do so unless I paid him $65!  He does not even have contact information or a name or email on his website registry records! Jason Parent is operating anonymously, afraid to show his face. Apparently he values his OWN privacy, but not that of others!  I told him that he was in violation of the Privacy Act and that I would not submit to blackmail.  Finally, deciding that I would not tolerate this I hired a private investigator to find out who he was and where he was operating from.  The information the private investigator gave me is listed in this report.

Owns 4 websites: www.parentelectric.com, www.joomsef.net, www.bustedinyourarea.com, www.policearchive.com

IP Address: 50.62.67.213

Anyone driving in Maryland or Wisconsin: BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Parent-Joomsefnet/East-Hampton-New-York-11937/Jason-Parent-Joomsefnet-parentelectriccom-Joomsef-Fraud-False-Arrest-Records-Eas-1035442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Parent-Joomsef.net

Addendum to joomsef.net extortion scheme

AUTHOR: EXTORTION SCHEME VICTIM - ()

joomsef.net was engaged in a criminal enterprise wherein information off public record databases was aggregated and subsequently misrepresented and disseminated in a rather pernicious light; and monetary payment was required in order to remove the aforementioned material.

On the site, I was described as having been arrested. It was further stated that I was "booked" and a "mug shot" of me was taken; and that I have a "police record". The cited incident is a traffic stop in Baltimore County, MD where a (civil) traffic ticket was issued; no other charges were leveled; and I was not arrested. I, furthermore, have no police record. I have never been arrested nor booked. And no mug shot of me exists, anywhere.

It is self-apparent how such libelous information damages one's reputation -- both personal and business-relative. Furthermore, being asked to remit payment in order to purge such libelous information is an act of extortion -- a felony. Incidentally, misusing (Maryland) public record databases so is, in and of itself, a felony.

As a consequence of the site, I have already suffered dearly -- with my employer (a government entity) asking that I explain its existence.

I have since contacted PayPal -- PayPal being the payment instrument of the extortionist -- and they have acted to take down the site.

I am seeking a consumer protection and/or class action plaintiff attorney to file suit against the culprit and all those who abetted the felonious activity -- one of whom is a shady subsidiary of godaddy.com which anonymizes registrants' identities.

If the original poster would, please contact me so that we might discuss seeking common redress via the legal system; and seeing to it that such criminal enterprises are legislated out of existence.

Thanks.