Complaint Review: Jason Pearson

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Miles — Malibu California United States of America
Jason Pearson

Jason Pearson Jason Pearson Jason Pearson, millionaire internet marketer, who claims on his twitter page: To date I have helped over 14,000 people worldwide make money online... Lincoln, Nebraska Jason Pearson Runs A Credit Rip Off, Scam, Bamboozle, Credit Con, Con Man, Identity Theft Operation Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Too Was Ripped Off by Jason Pearson

*Consumer Comment: He Has Done the same to me

Jason Pearson, millionaire internet marketer, who claims on his twitter page:

To date I have helped over 14,000 people worldwide make money online...

Has to date, 11/12/12 ,taken my money and completely ignored my e-mails and letters.

I received an IM  from Mr. Pearson on 10/2/12 : Jason Pearson thewinningbusinessjp@gmail.com Oct 2 to me

10:57 AM Jason:  Mav, I am rejecting your app. You are not a fit for the program.

Thank you.

Also no scams here. I am getting people funding for $50k - $100k everyday Mon - Fri. Bye

Of course, I was especially motivated by what was on page 4 of his website

Quote: P.S. I haven't found anyone that I can't get $100k - $200k in funding...

I sent Mr. Pearson a payment of $97 through a Green Dot money pack as he requested. [continued below]....
..... Since he doesn't like PayPal(buyer protection and all that.) Back in June of 2012.

I Waited for nearly 6 months and got Nothing. No e-mail. Nothing.

I sent an email to his address The same e-mail address that I sent the payment info to. He was quick to respond when he was getting paid, but failed to respond when I had questions.

On 11/2/12 I sent two certified letters to two of his business addresses. In the letters I asked for either the funding. It is now 11/24/12 and Mr. Pearson has not given me the courtesy of an e-mail or any other response whatsoever.

According to his own words:

To date I have helped over 14,000 people worldwide make money online...
P.S. I haven't found anyone that I can't get $100k -$200k in funding.

Mr. Pearson hasn't kept his word on anything!  He didn't help me make a dime. And I havent received a dime in funding and he has stolen my credit information and completely blown me off without any reply at all. But when I started asking questions and pressing the matter I was told that I was "unfit" for the program. (I guess waiting 6 months faithfully for him to keep his word wasn't "fit" enough for him to provide me what I paid for.)

This is an alert to anyone who may be thinking of doing business with Jason Pearson. Dont do it!

I have been waiting for almost 6 months for a program thats supposed to produce in three months.
A well known and respected internet marketer( Jason Pearson) takes my $97 (pocket change for him, and blows me off and does NOTHING for 6 months other than IGNORE my request for updates and information...

(Now I know of at least 20 others he has collected this $97.00 from, if he's done the same to you contact me. As I have been in direct communications with the Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning about Jason Pearson's activities. His office is poised to launch a full on criminal investigation against Jason Pearson. If he has done this to you PLEASE COME FORWARD.) and completely ignores my attempts to contact him by e-mail or letter.  At least I know he had a good time in Disney world with his family.
(So COCKY  of him to include a video of his affluent lifestyle.)

I plan on sending him the link to this complaint to his e-mail. But then again, if its not a payment hell probably tell me that I'm not fit to get a reply about my inquiry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Pearson/internet/Jason-Pearson-Jason-Pearson-Jason-Pearson-millionaire-internet-marketer-who-claims-on-hi-973027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Pearson

I Too Was Ripped Off by Jason Pearson

AUTHOR: Emoby007 - ()

Honestly, I thought I was the only one. the exact same thing happened to me. I paid my money through those pre-paid cards as he requested and I got the run around from him.

To this very day I havent heard anything from Jason Pearson. He claimed that he would get me business funding and never delivered. When I tried emailing him about it, he first told me that things were backed up and it would take longer than expected.

More months went by and still no results. I tried emailing again to demand a refund or the funding, and he completely ignored my emails and didn't make any attempt whatsoever to get back to me.

I couldn't believe the bold claims he was making, yet he blatantly ripped me off! I can't believe he is still getting away with this. He needs to be stopped. Myself and others are being cheated out of our hard earned money. I still have the email messages of our conversations to back it up.

For anyone reading this, PLEASE BEWARE!! I'm telling you from my personal experience that I never received the so called business funding and the guy behind it all completely blew me off. Myself and others as I saw on this site have experienced the same thing from this guy.

Think about it. If multiple people are reporting this Jason Pearson Funding SCAM, there has to be some truth to it. I'm a firm believer that a person will reap what they sow. This guy's time is coming.

He Has Done the same to me

AUTHOR: clickfortunes - (United States of America)

I'm so glad I found this report he has done this to me and my two friends as  well. If you need my help with shutting this guy down I'm here to help. He has taken advantage of people that really needed this service. I got started about the same time you did he acted like he was going to close the program after a certain period to cause people to act then he responded a few times after he got the money then he just stopped responding. Last I heard he so called changed the program and was asking for more money. He doesn't return calls or responds to emails anymore. He has scammed people and needs to be stopped.

agricultural