Complaint Review: Jason Raffa

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: i_got_scammed — Ft. Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Jason Raffa
6010 NE 7th ave Internet United States of America

Jason Raffa GWD Web, Genius Web Developers I paid him a deposit and never got a website. He just sends lie after lie. Beware. Ft. Lauderdale, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TAMOUR KHAN U WOULD ACCEPT MY WORK

*Consumer Comment: WEB OF LIES POEM...

I hired Jason Raffa (GWD Web) on December 14, 2011 to build me a website. I paid him a 50% deposit upfront, with the remainder due upon completion of the site. We both agreed to a completion deadline of 30 days and signed a contract.

A few days after the contract was signed and the deposit was paid, Jason put up a generic non-functional joomla homepage and added my logo to the top left. For any web developer, this is about 5 minutes of work. As the deadline approached, he hadn't uploaded ANY piece of functional code. He continuously sent me lie after lie claiming that he would get the site done within a week.

It is now the end of May, 5 months after the contract was signed, and Jason Raffa has not sent me even a single file or webpage. He barely replies to emails and when he does, he just says that hes "busy and has personal problems", but will upload the site when he gets home. [continued below]....
..... He never answers the phone nor does he respond to the numerous voice mails that I've left him.

Clearly, if he had done any work at all, he would show it to me. 5 months later, I have no site, and I'm out of the money that I originally paid him. I've asked for my money back many times but he refuses. I now have to go through small claims court or other legal methods to try to get my money back from this thief.

Beware of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jason-Raffa/internet/Jason-Raffa-GWD-Web-Genius-Web-Developers-I-paid-him-a-deposit-and-never-got-a-website-H-886333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jason Raffa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TAMOUR KHAN U WOULD ACCEPT MY WORK

AUTHOR: JASON RAFFA - (United States of America)

DURING THIS TIME I LOST BOTH MY WIFE AND BROTHER IN LAW 43 YEARS OLD.. SIMPLY HERE IS CLIENT WHO I MADE TWO VERSIONS OF A WEBSITE DESIGN FOR AND HE WANTED NEITHER ONE F THEM AND THEN EXPECTED I REFUND HIM..SORRY I HAVE HAD LAWYER NOW DRAW ME REFUND POLICY AND FUNNY HOW YOU COMPLAINED BUT THEN DID NOT ACCEPT MY AGREEMENT TO PAY YOU BACK HALF THE DEPOSIT JUST TO SETTLE THIS KINDLY. INSTEAD YOU WENT TO THIS MEASURE OF TRYING TO HURT MY REPUTATION WHEN THE TRUTH IS I AM VERY GOOD WITH SEO AND I KNOW THIS SITE IS HIGHLY RANKED ON GOOGLE AND I ALSO KNOW ANYONE CAN POST ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE..SO I GUESS IT IS TIME FOR ME TO UTILIZE MY SEO SKILLS WELL HERE

HERE IS ONE EXAMPLE AS I DO BELIVE TH EOTHER IS STILL ISNTALLED AS WELL JUST DONT WANT OR NEED TO WASTE ANYMORE TIME ON THIS..IF ANYONE WHO WORKS WITH ME NOW KNOW MY VALUE AND TREAT ME WITH RESPECT FOR WHAT I DO FOR THEM.. I SINCERELY WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS BROUGHT FORTH TO ME ABOUT THESE REPORTS THAT JUST TURN INTO A CANCER WHEN SOMEONE SEES U ONLY HERE THEY FEEL THE NEED TO ADD THEIR LITTLE FALSE REPORTS OR BECOME INPATIENT..WEB IS NOT AN EASY BUSINESS BUT I DO MY BEST FOR ALL AT ALL TIMES  THANK U TAMOUR..IT HAS NOT AFFECTED MY BUSINESS IN FACT IM GROWING BIGGER NOW THAN EVER  Dhttp://gwdweb.com/venuekey/

WEB OF LIES POEM...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

was submitted at this website on May 22, 2012.

Just stay at this site and type in- WEB OF TRUST, and go to Ripoff Report #884934 to see if it is available in the consumer comments section.

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to stay at this site and type in- BANK, and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information if you have a bank account or a mortgage, and spread it all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!